PsychoAbby.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Undeniable Truth

PsychoAbby.

Postby Undeniable Truth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:06 pm

She's coming. I can smell it.

It's not that she's any more mental than anyone else in Salem. It's that she's not any less. In comparison to others, she's merely an amateur in denial.

Rip1

Re: PsychoAbby.

Postby Rip1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth: She's coming. I can smell it.

It's not that she's any more mental than anyone else in Salem. It's that she's not any less. In comparison to others, she's merely an amateur in denial.

she must smell pretty good, ej can smell her coming also

sniff :))

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Quote Rip1:

Ba-dum-ching.

Too bad EJ can't smell his own wussiness. What a whipped dog. Stole from fatha because he wanted out from under Fatha's thumb because fatha is so terrible, then got his butt handed back to him. Has to pretend he can't get the info needed to clear her brother for fatha, then gets him's wil feewings hurt because his Samather inadvertently reminds him of just how big of a man he isn't because she knows better. So instead of facing his real issue, manning up and turning Stefano and Kristen in (and perhaps taking the fall for a few things himself)..he tries to feel more like a man by diddling around.

Wuss.

I couldn't care less who he ends up with. I am just ready to see whether or not choosing Abby, with her obsessive past and unaddressed issues will blow up in his face...and I do believe it shall.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Quote Rip1:

Anyone can smell a tramp! :~

holdingonfordearlife

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

He is eating up the fat that a younger woman is all
over him like flies on a fresh cow pie in open sunlight!

He's loving it!!! And she finally realizes he is
playing her like a fine tuned banjo!!

Can't stand the brit!!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth:
Quote Rip1:

Ba-dum-ching.

Too bad EJ can't smell his own wussiness. What a whipped dog. Stole from fatha because he wanted out from under Fatha's thumb because fatha is so terrible, then got his butt handed back to him. Has to pretend he can't get the info needed to clear her brother for fatha, then gets him's wil feewings hurt because his Samather inadvertently reminds him of just how big of a man he isn't because she knows better. So instead of facing his real issue, manning up and turning Stefano and Kristen in (and perhaps taking the fall for a few things himself)..he tries to feel more like a man by diddling around.

Wuss.

I couldn't care less who he ends up with. I am just ready to see whether or not choosing Abby, with her obsessive past and unaddressed issues will blow up in his face...and I do believe it shall.

I think, for me, it's a case waiting to see something (that I consider) different and actually interesting happen in the character EJ's life.

I guess I don't how see his choosing (possibly) obsessive Abigail will be any worse for him than his choice of the once guaranteed uber-obssessive, Sami. I think EJ could weather that with either woman... in addition to putting a lot of wear and tear on whatever woman he ends up with.

Besides, who said anything about him actually choosing Abigail? He seems determined to continue to suffer with Sami. I think, for a time, he will do exactly that. JMHO.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Quote txwildcat:
Quote Undeniable Truth:
Quote Rip1:

Ba-dum-ching.

Wuss.

I think, for me, it's a case waiting to see something (that I consider) different and actually interesting happen in the character EJ's life.

I guess I don't how see his choosing (possibly) obsessive Abigail will be any worse for him than his choice of the once guaranteed uber-obssessive, Sami. I think EJ could weather that with either woman... in addition to putting a lot of wear and tear on whatever woman he ends up with.

Besides, who said anything about him actually choosing Abigail? He seems determined to continue to suffer with Sami. I think, for a time, he will do exactly that. JMHO.

No no, I meant "choosing Abby" as in "to diddle with". Nothing more.

Couldn't care less who he chooses to have a relationship with. He's incapable of anything of the sort while under Fatha's thumb, and possibly in general.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth:
Quote txwildcat:
Quote Undeniable Truth:
Quote Rip1:

Ba-dum-ching.

Wuss.

No no, I meant "choosing Abby" as in "to diddle with". Nothing more.

Couldn't care less who he chooses to have a relationship with. He's incapable of anything of the sort while under Fatha's thumb, and possibly in general.

Personally, I don't think he'd be much different if he weren't under Fatha's thumb. He is a DiMera, after all. And all, as far as we know, Fatha did not plant little Abby in EJ's path.

EJ seemed to have had a natural friendship, respect, and attraction to Abby all along. In fact, I believe that EJ even told Abby that to sleep with someone to keep them quiet is not his style--and that it was especially true when it came to someone he actually had some respect for. (For the record, I actually believed EJ when he said that to Abby.) Samantha's nonsense, beginning with viciously slapping him upside the head, only allowed enough time for any undiscovered/latent attraction that he might have had for Abby to come to fore. Believe me, I'm not placing the blame for EJ's infidelity entirely on Sami. IMO, it just is what it is.

Though I've seen some serious marriages result from relationships that begin as mere "diddling," I don't think EJ will be "diddling" with Abby for much longer. I think the two will come to a mutual agreement on that; and, though they may have some "letting go" issues, I think they will indeed let go... for a time.

I'm not sure how the writers originally thought this would play out; but, at this rate, even if Abby went psycho and obsessed over him, I would be the first viewer to say that he is getting exactly what he deserves. To me, EJ has not looked like a victim from Day One of the EJabby turn of events.

IslandGirl

Postby IslandGirl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Did Abigail really think that he'd choose her over Samantha and their children? She sure is delusional!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Quote IslandGirl: Did Abigail really think that he'd choose her over Samantha and their children? She sure is delusional!

Get ready for PsychoAbby!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”