Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 am

Johnny was used for pimp Sami's ex and the writers are doing it again. Rinse repeat rinse.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Johnny was used for pimp Sami's ex and the writers are doing it again. Rinse repeat rinse.

YES!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:41 am

The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 pm

PLEEASE tell me the kids don't get a pet bunny for Valentine's Day ala Fatal Attraction!!!

DarlingDillon

Postby DarlingDillon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Johnny is a great judge of character he loved Rafe and now he thinks Abby is the best thing ever

Hopefully TPTB see the great story that can be for EJabby and once AS leaves and EJami is officially over it can be told

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

:D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else. It m

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. ~)

mbfc3

Postby mbfc3 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else. It m

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. ~)

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:10 am

Quote mbfc3:

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

I read in an interview with AS that she told them in November and with them tapeing 4 mos in advance I can't remember when the whole nightmare began.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:48 am

Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

:D

Let the terrible actors stand on their own

Johnny I still love your character, hoping they stop giving you this lousy writing but not holding out much hope

Return to “Days of Our Lives”