Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Postby flightygirl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:54 am

Quote dazgonby: I guess I missed it when Chad had Johnny with him, I do remember all the times that Theo was with them...so I can see why Theo would run to her like that.
But not Johnny except that they want to rewrite how he is so attached to her that he would have to be devastated and lay his head down on the table just because she won't help.
Pleeeeeze! ~)
Involving kids within an affair just doesn't quite scream entertainment to me but hey to each their own.

I totally agree!

Sunlover127

Postby Sunlover127 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:57 am

Quote dazgonby: I guess I missed it when Chad had Johnny with him, I do remember all the times that Theo was with them...so I can see why Theo would run to her like that.
But not Johnny except that they want to rewrite how he is so attached to her that he would have to be devastated and lay his head down on the table just because she won't help.
Pleeeeeze! ~)
Involving kids within an affair just doesn't quite scream entertainment to me but hey to each their own.

When I read the posts describing the scenes with Johnny, Abigail, Samantha, EJ, and Adrianne at the Brady Pub, I am so happy I quit watching DOOL until things change. I am not a fan of the things being described that the writers are doing to the characters so I stopped watching. I voted with my TV remote control! :)

After all, the Olympics are on and I find that is more entertaining right now than DOOL.

Too bad DOOL writers have done this to the actors and actresses. It is a shame. I also agree that...as if this whole situation wasn't distasteful enough...now they are involving the children. Shame on the writers!

BTW...I too was upset when Bo was written to be with Carly. That was also so bad. Made him seem like a total loser! Now EJ is the loser that is in a huge mess and is being written out of character!

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 am

Quote Sunlover127:
Pleeeeeze! ~)

When I read the posts describing the scenes with Johnny, Abigail, Samantha, EJ, and Adrianne at the Brady Pub, I am so happy I quit watching DOOL until things change. I am not a fan of the things being described that the writers are doing to the characters so I stopped watching. I voted with my TV remote control! :)

After all, the Olympics are on and I find that is more entertaining right now than DOOL.

Too bad DOOL writers have done this to the actors and actresses. It is a shame. I also agree that...as if this whole situation wasn't distasteful enough...now they are involving the children. Shame on the writers!

BTW...I too was upset when Bo was written to be with Carly. That was also so bad. Made him seem like a total loser! Now EJ is the loser that is in a huge mess and is being written out of character!

I agree especially the bold parts. I too would much rather watch the great performances from our athletes at the Olympics than this disgusting crap currently on DOOL. Much rather watch a young woman from our community win another gold medal for Canada than that nauseating character Abby.
They have totally ruined EJ for me by shoving him with that ***** Abby.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Pleeeeeze! ~)

I don't think the writers have time to show us every single thing that goes on in these characters' lives. That Johnny would know and love Abby is very feasible to me. Since Theo, Johnny, and Chad are all related, I can imagine an event that would land both Theo and Johnny in the presence of both Chad and Abby. It isn't that far-fetched.

If any of these people were real, I'd be concerned about the kids. Since they're not real, I'm not that torn up about it. Besides, Johnny and his sibs have already suffered some emotional damage just from having Sami and EJ as live-in parents. That's a given. Of course, I'm not too worried about that either--as the emotional problems of those kids will make for future soap drama once they go through SORAS.

DarlingDillon

Postby DarlingDillon » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:39 pm

So this is the second time that EJabby has been seen interacting with kids - First Arianna, and now Johnny

I have no problem not seeing Chad and Abby with Johnny to me it's a no brainer seeing how great he was with Theo

And seeing how upset Johnny got when Abby said no, I guess that means he really likes her

Rip1

Postby Rip1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: you know what - adrienne is all about keeping her niece away from the DiMeras so how in the fck was she the one that said hey by they way lets have abfail go to your house and make Johnny's Valentines day baking.

I wish you all could read some of the best tweets ezbakeHO isn't even the tip of the iceburg and

how sad this is for Johnny's daddy and his mommy being played down to be puppets for the writers to toy with - Sami has known she said from day one that EJ lied to her about Kristin's thing against Eric but now she can't even see this whoringaround that is clearly happening to make her look even more stupid than she did at shooting Bernardi and then getting mixed up with Kate and gabs over Nick.

I don't have any words for Johnny's daddy other than you know this is your son. Who brings your whoreinto your house your family house.

but oh well the few fans that are salivating over this dick and ho well you enjoy this ugly story.

did you just say all that? it sure is sneaky how you conjoin words together so it goes through the sites program. i used to think you were a sweet old lady, what happened to you? is it because of the storyline not going your way or what? wow ~)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote dazgonby: Would go running into the arms of his dad's sextoy? >(

I cannot recall even one time they had something to do with each other so is this just the writers insane way to get her in with Ej and Sami's kids?

Truthfully it is very sickening...it is one thing to mess with someone's guy but with the kids???? %(

Just when I think this show could not get any worse...smh.

Good story telling?? Prop?? Ridiculous??

Boringale...Abifail (borrowed from AMLD) :D :D

Boringale.....Love it! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote Master: Foreshadow ;)

Do you think Johnny will have an affair with the babysitter?(Abbigail) Johnny and EJ could compete for the same girl...

Don't forget about Steffy he'll use the tramp too!

Thats2Ls

Postby Thats2Ls » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote flightygirl:

Do you think Johnny will have an affair with the babysitter?(Abbigail) Johnny and EJ could compete for the same girl...

I guess that makes Sami SuperTramp. ~) Don't forget she has slept with brothers also. Does everyone forget her past with Austin and Lucas? And by Abby's age, Sami already had a kid, and lied about which brother was the father.

After some of the things that have happened on this soap, it's ridiculous that people act like this is the most immoral thing they have ever shown. All of this uproar about the storyline is only due to people being upset over Ejami not being together. NO ONE ever stays together on soaps these days! If it wasn't Abby, it would be someone else. If you don't like Abby, fine, but it's disturbing when posters start insulting other posters.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Quote Thats2Ls:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote flightygirl:

I guess that makes Sami SuperTramp. ~) Don't forget she has slept with brothers also. Does everyone forget her past with Austin and Lucas? And by Abby's age, Sami already had a kid, and lied about which brother was the father.

After some of the things that have happened on this soap, it's ridiculous that people act like this is the most immoral thing they have ever shown. All of this uproar about the storyline is only due to people being upset over Ejami not being together. NO ONE ever stays together on soaps these days! If it wasn't Abby, it would be someone else. If you don't like Abby, fine, but it's disturbing when posters start insulting other posters.

"Insulting posters" what do you mean?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”