Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Partial Blonde

Re: Could someone please tell me why Johnny...

Postby Partial Blonde » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote mbfc3:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Partial Blonde:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else.

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. ~)

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

I read in an interview with AS that she told them in November and with them tapeing 4 mos in advance I can't remember when the whole nightmare began.

At the time this was taped, they were more like 5 months ahead. (Now, they're just about 6 months ahead - scary).

The scenes aired in January. So, 4-5 months ahead means the scenes were taped in September-October. So, this was in the works before Ms. Sweeney told them (November).

Master

Postby Master » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote Partial Blonde:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote mbfc3:
Quote Partial Blonde:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else.

The only reason why the writers are writing his garbage is because AS is leaving. ~)

Really? You think so? That would mean that Alison Sweeney would have to have told them months ago about her decision to leave this year. Maybe she did, but I don't know. Have we been told when she made her decision?

Just askin'

I read in an interview with AS that she told them in November and with them tapeing 4 mos in advance I can't remember when the whole nightmare began.

At the time this was taped, they were more like 5 months ahead. (Now, they're just about 6 months ahead - scary).

The scenes aired in January. So, 4-5 months ahead means the scenes were taped in September-October. So, this was in the works before Ms. Sweeney told them (November).

Thank you for the clarification PB, many posters rely on facts and not just opinion

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Quote mbfc3:
Quote Partial Blonde: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Other women sure because he never loved anyone but Sami.

EJ loves no one except himself. He enjoys the chase. Enjoys playing cat and mouse games. Once he has what he wants (that woman), he gets bored with her and the zipper goes down with someone else. It m

Just askin'

Do you know for sure?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

:D

Let the terrible actors stand on their own

Johnny I still love your character, hoping they stop giving you this lousy writing but not holding out much hope

Within weeks he'll be calling abby mommy..... ~)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl: The bright side of this story is at least Abigail isn't being used to pimp Dannifer. NOW all the characters are coming together to pimp HER!

Johnny I still love your character, hoping they stop giving you this lousy writing but not holding out much hope

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >(

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >(

lol! :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”