ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Undeniable Truth

Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Postby Undeniable Truth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Three times today I wished she'd tell Eric to hush and tell him what she'd found. I'm like that in every conversation on the show where they play out the drama the entire episode the way they did today.

Even though that annoyed me, I would love to see a good Ericole vs. Danicole if done well.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth: Three times today I wished she'd tell Eric to hush and tell him what she'd found. I'm like that in every conversation on the show where they play out the drama the entire episode the way they did today.

Even though that annoyed me, I would love to see a good Ericole vs. Danicole if done well.

I agree. IF well done...

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:42 pm

I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying! %(

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 pm

i like daniel and nicole, let eric be a preist

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:33 am

I don't want Eic as a priest... GV is someone who can do great variety - let's not lock him in a priest role, plus he already made his decision...regardless of the files :D
... let Eric move on...not necessarily with Nicole... but they should try... they never really tried to be in a relationship! This s/l is stretching and stretching...
Daniel and Nicole are meant to be anyway... ;)

I want to see Eric in a more exciting scenario!!! ~)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 am

Quote EjamiEricole: I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying! %(

Nicole never learns from her mistakes. She's ruined her chance for happiness too many times in the past because of her scheming and lying, whether directly or by omitting information. She's doing it again now.!In this case, she's withholding evidence that could clear Eric. Obviously she is unable to trust that Eric would choose her, even if the church wanted him back. If/when Eric discovers her secret, it would seriously damage his trust in HER.

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Yep fading rose you're right! There Destroying Ericole, bringing back Dan/Jen more than likely! Then when these fall through then we'll be back to Dan/Nicole again...same stuff again! >(

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Quote EjamiEricole: Yep fading rose you're right! There Destroying Ericole, bringing back Dan/Jen more than likely! Then when these fall through then we'll be back to Dan/Nicole again...same stuff again! >(

Dannifer should have been abandoned for good- but I know- they will get that on again... but I don't think that they would destroy Ericole- it took almost a year to get them where they are- so I believe there will be Ericole for a while!
Trust me, I always like the most impossible pairings, and rarely get to see those I like together! Danicole was together for a while, but it was them fooling around and wasn't really love love- so....
I am a fan of Cafe- they are no more
I am a fan of Chadbigail- they ae no more
I am a fan of Braloe- they are no more
I am a fan of JacknJen- they are no more
ok, enough! lol ;)

Samantha Stephens

Postby Samantha Stephens » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 am

Quote EjamiEricole: I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying! %(

Exactly!!! If she really loves Eric, she would help him clear his name and does not mean he will go back to the priesthood, once the truth is out, he may still stick to this decision that he has made that he loves Nicole and wants to be with her. I don't like Nicole, she does a lot of talking and is all over the place, but never really moves forward, because she is her own worst enemy. >(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”