ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EjamiEricole

Re: ERICOLE VS DANICOLE

Postby EjamiEricole » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 pm

I agree @ fading rose it sounds so good now but it won't probably last. Do any couples last? NO! That's why it is a soap opera!
@ Proshutterbug...i do agree with you too about Daniel and Nicole, there is something there between these two, you can plainly see it. But there is a past with Ericole, that is being explored again, they can't help that their feelings have come out again for each! Right now they both want it, something I'm sure will tear them apart too like it does for every couple. GV is hot and Eric is hot, they're diffently seperate people..lol. The reason Eric is the way he is right now is he has been a priest for too long and then was drugged and raped by Kristen! Would you smile too? lol. The only person that really brings a smile out in him is Nicole. He has been through a lot lately and has to find his way back! Choosing Nicole will change him, it'll be a challenge but it's what he wants! My guess even is they'll get together this week, may get some kissing scenes but when it comes to being intimate with Nicole, I think he'll struggle with remembering what happen with Kristen. There is a spoiler that is coming that says Nicole wants to speed things up with Eric but he may not be ready!! Hmmm....But I still love Ericole and hope they get there full chance together.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:53 am

I'm ready to see what Ericole can do together.

Danicole was hot, but I must see Ericole together before I can cast my vote.

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 am

Yes I agree! ;)
Kind of hard to judge really who we like better together when we really havent see Eric and Nicole really really together. Go Ericole I know you're my fav! I like Daniel, but not sure if I like him with Nicole...I really did think Jen/ Dan were good...they didnt get their full chance either! :~

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:48 pm

ERICOLE HAS ARRIVED!! YES!! :)

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

So, I've been thinking about it.

What I really want to see is a good love triangle. We've gotten some peeps into Danicole, and they were good peeps IMO. We really haven't gotten to see Danicole either though. I want Nicole to be honest and let Eric know about the evidence, and I see no reason for her to not do that. I also want Daniel to come back (where is he, btw?) and start to realize that he wants Nicole too.

After all the triangles full of boring trios, years of lies and/or plain old abuse in general I think we deserve to see a good one. Nicole knows what love is and has been looking for it for a long time. Let her have it.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Three times today I wished she'd tell Eric to hush and tell him what she'd found. I'm like that in every conversation on the show where they play out the drama the entire episode the way they did today.

Even though that annoyed me, I would love to see a good Ericole vs. Danicole if done well.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth: Three times today I wished she'd tell Eric to hush and tell him what she'd found. I'm like that in every conversation on the show where they play out the drama the entire episode the way they did today.

Even though that annoyed me, I would love to see a good Ericole vs. Danicole if done well.

I agree. IF well done...

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:42 pm

I can see this happening in the future now because Nicole is going to destroy her chance with Eric if she keeps lying! %(

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 pm

i like daniel and nicole, let eric be a preist

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:33 am

I don't want Eic as a priest... GV is someone who can do great variety - let's not lock him in a priest role, plus he already made his decision...regardless of the files :D
... let Eric move on...not necessarily with Nicole... but they should try... they never really tried to be in a relationship! This s/l is stretching and stretching...
Daniel and Nicole are meant to be anyway... ;)

I want to see Eric in a more exciting scenario!!! ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”