Who is Percy?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ajs2005

Who is Percy?

Postby ajs2005 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Who is Nick's new friend Percy?

Trojangal

Re: Who is Percy?

Postby Trojangal » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Quote ajs2005: Who is Nick's new friend Percy?

The bird watcher Kate, Gabi & Sami met up with in the woods & HTS.
He was also Santa at the HTS when they got Ari's Christmas picture taken

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 pm

And this guy knows more than he lets on that he does. I think he knows the "3 stooges" :) are lying to him and he's just playing with them. I like the actor, and the character too. It's really fun watching this play out and I think the introduction of Percy into the mix is just delicious fun!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 am

Quote miladytn: And this guy knows more than he lets on that he does. I think he knows the "3 stooges" :) are lying to him and he's just playing with them. I like the actor, and the character too. It's really fun watching this play out and I think the introduction of Percy into the mix is just delicious fun!

This could be exciting! What Percy could add to verify Nick's story about the Terrible Trio is far more dangerous for the ladies than Abby's vague suspicions. Even if Nick doesn't go to the authorities just yet, Percy can be a powerful accomplice in Nick's blackmailing scheme.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:32 am

who we all thought he was the guy who fished out Nick and is helping in his plans of revenge come on -this isn't physics its repeat rinse repeat.

NancyNLV

Postby NancyNLV » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:00 am

I think he is the guy that helped Nick out of the river, someone had to help him out he was pretty banged up. I also think that Percy is the guy who took the pictures of EJ and Abbey. The island is probably where he helped Nick back to health besides where would Nick get a camera on the island, Percy is a bird watcher he would have a camera.

Sunlover127

Postby Sunlover127 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 am

I agree that Percy most likely helped Nick, took pics of EJ with Abigail to help with the blackmail and knows much more about the "Nick in the river" night with the 3 amigos of Salem.

But, I don't like him as he is another weird character just like Nick is weird as H---!! I would steer clear of any guy who talked all soft and strange while tilting his head to one side like Nick !! As well as any guy that went around saying "Greetings!" in a superficially friendly happy way like Percy.

Both are equally weird and strange in different ways and I guess they annoy me but I will watch them to see how the writers have their story play out. At least this isn't like the EJ Abigail story that insults my intelligence.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”