T(ad)...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
MetalQueen

T(ad)...

Postby MetalQueen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 am

Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

daysforever

Re: T(ad)...

Postby daysforever » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:38 am

I like T(ad) too, but you seem to forget that Gabi won't be in Salem after next month, right?

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 pm

He's come a long way from that nasty kid he use to be! But he won't be long for this world if that sick-o Nick finds out that he's interested in Gabi or if he sees them together - he'll either threaten him, beat him up or kill him!

MetalQueen

Postby MetalQueen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Quote daysforever: I like T(ad) too, but you seem to forget that Gabi won't be in Salem after next month, right?

Ugh don't remind me! Other than Sami and EJ, Gabi is the only other character I really like and find interesting! Honestly I just really wanna see more screen time of those two, instead of exchanging one liners..

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Quote MetalQueen: Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

you're not alone- the scenes with Gabi were cute! Maybe there will be something there - the whole young cast is great! Love them. It seems they are slowly incorporating them in s/ls. :)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Yes! I Love T(ad). I would like to see Bev stay clean and get with T.. :) :))

I think it would be cute to have Bev start working with T.

I also LOVE this young group. I'd just love to see Theresa out of their lives and maybe all of them working at Sonny and Will's place.
Sonny, Will, T, JJ (maybe playing guitar), Rory, Bev.. Fun scenes all waiting tables, etc.. :] AND NO DRUGS!!! ~)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Quote MetalQueen: Can we get more of Tad aka T airtime? I seem to find him very charming.. and I def wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of him and Gabi together! Anyone agree? or am I alone? hello? Bueller?..

I would like to see more of T too. Gabby and T would be great together! :)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

I'd like to see more of T, but with a s/l that is more than playing sidekick to WilSon. He does seem to like Gabi, but she's so mixed up that I don't think that would work very well at least not right now--and she is leaving, anyway.
As for making Sonny's club more youth-oriented, that's not such a bad idea, but it IS a drinking establishment, isn't it--not a teen "coffee house? I don't think it would be so great for business if it became more of a youth hang-out, which might keep some older potential customers away. And Sonny needs the club to be not just "fun" but financially successful, since it looks like it is the main source of income for the Will-Sonny-Gabi-Ari family.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 pm

I was thinking it was a coffee house during the day?! No?? :]

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Quote zuzu61: I was thinking it was a coffee house during the day?! No?? :]

I think so too! It is a coffee place at daytime... well, Bev and the rest are now of age, right?!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”