And so the blackmail begins...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
daysforever

Re: And so the blackmail begins...

Postby daysforever » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote -Josie-:
Quote daysforever: If Gabi were a man, we would call her behavior (threatened blackmail of EJ) sexual harassment.

I assume you mean Abby. Though Gabi does have a sweet crush on EJ too. :) Anyway, Abby definitely knows what she's doing. She wants EJ so bad, she's not above blackmailing him for sex. Watch out Salem, obsessed!Abby is back w/ a vengeance! 8)

Gabi? Yes, I meant Abby. I knew that I would mix up the names one day. Abby is entering stalker territory, and the comment about Johnny's pet turtle knocked me out. In fact, I've enjoyed reading all of the hilarious postings (Pepto Bismol! :-) ZuZu61 your comments are especially humorous. Send your resume into DOOL. They may have an opening for a writer.

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Quote daysforever: If Gabi were a man, we would call her behavior (threatened blackmail of EJ) sexual harassment.

Do you mean Abigail?

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Quote zuzu61: Abigail and Nick.. Just fall in love and RUN away together! FAST!!
They are, BOTH, driving me nuts.

Sure didn't see Gabi sweating or CHEWING even ONE fingernail when Melanie was with a "psycho nick twin."

Great creative thinking writers!!!
Another murder that wasn't a murder that leads to another BLACKMAILING S/L.. Yay!! Great!! ~) :]

At least HOPE doesn't believe his CRAZZZY @$$.. Good for you HOPE!!! :]

Abigail and Nick are cousins.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 am

I meant that Abby is stalking EJ.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:18 pm

It is so blantantly obvious that that slimy sleazy Nick absolutely DOES remember every single detail of Gabi hitting him and the girls trying to drown him - you can hear it in every single taunting remark he makes! And someone should slap the bejesus outa that fawning Julie -she thinks that lying "almost rapist" walks on water (when he should be 6 ft UNDER water!) I couldn't stand Nick Fallon the 1st 2 times around and now that sick-o is back!

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:57 pm

I totally agree!!! Nick hasn't forgotten a damn thing!!! >( He's just waiting for the right moment to pounce on his enemies!!! >) JMO - I think that Nick's return will play a part in Sami's soon departure of Salem!!! 8)

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:50 pm

I'm afraid that you might be right.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 pm

I was waiting for EJ to step in immediately and squash that nasty bug - but I'm afraid that slimebucket will blackmail EJ with the cabin sex photos...

SoapBox17

Postby SoapBox17 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Quote lulujaz: I don't buy it for a second that Nick doesn't remember. He will use what he knows to get back into Kate's company and back into Gaby's bed. Meanwhile, super skank Aby will blackmail EJ for more lovin' in exchange for her backing off. But she will of course bring it up every time she sees him, right after they have sex and she pulls the old "what have I den, what is wrong with me?" Bull. I can't wait for Sami and her holy Horton highness to find out. Hope Sami kicks her scrawny a$$ and knocks that stupid bun right off her head. And I Hope she kicks Jen Jen's equally scrawny arse when she steps in to defend the little tramp.

yeah Nick definitely knows..

Trojangal

Postby Trojangal » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Nick seems to remember all plus he seemed to know about EJ & Abby
Bet his buddy Percy took the cabin pictures

Return to “Days of Our Lives”