Write Sami's Exit Story

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Write Sami's Exit Story

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:39 am

you know she is only filming up to May??? I have no idea how or what they will do but I expect it to be bungled and rushed.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: you know she is only filming up to May??? I have no idea how or what they will do but I expect it to be bungled and rushed.

Yeah. It will probably be something like Abby claims to be pregnant with EJ's baby and drives them apart, and she just ends up leaving Salem to clear her head and deal with the circle of life.

jendays

Postby jendays » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 pm

I think when Sami finds out about the affair between EJ and Abby, I think she should be so shocked that she just walks out. She takes the children and goes to Lucas. Sami finds out she is dying of some type of disease and does a JR Ewing sets someone up for her "death". The set up can be for EJ, Abby, Nick or Stefano. I think Kate would help her, if Sami was protecting the kids and wanted Lucas to raise them. Kate may even support Sami to marry Lucas in order to have a stronger hold for the kids. Lucas knows she dying but is clueless about the fake "murder". Lucas will find Sami before she dies and they will profess their love to each other before she dies in his arms.

skrpio

Postby skrpio » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Sami has a secret. She is in love with another.She does not know how to tell Ej. Afterall, she did not wany to hurt him further. Sami found someone in Chicago, thats why she goes so often. Its a woman.Sami is gay. :-) 8) 3) ;) :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”