James Scott staying on Days?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

Re: James Scott staying on Days?

Postby Sunlover127 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:28 pm

I hope Abigail is not pregnant. That would be awful for her especially since we now know James Scott is definitely leaving Days.

I'm not happy about him leaving but certainly understand his desire to pursue other career opportunities.

Good Luck James Scott, EJ will be missed on Days!! 3)

Postby sonnyhat127 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Quote scorpiogirl 43: guys guys.... did we all forget,that Abigail is probably still pregnant????Believe me James(E.J.) will stay...

He taped his last day 5/2.

shy di

Postby shy di » Tue May 06, 2014 4:33 pm

losing to may people, Days is boring. Days and Gen Hospital come on the same time, will start watching Gen Hospital.

mickey doodle

Postby mickey doodle » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:13 pm

I to hope James Scott stays with days, the soap won't be very good if they keep getting rid of all the good ones on the show.

Postby SummerDays » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:51 am

My legacy to James Scott: I have to admit that James Scott is a very good actor. Not just handsome, but a real good actor. (He reminds me of my ex-husband, therefore he's not my type, lol). But he can act, and I respect that. When James came on to the scene at 'Days,' he perked up the whole entire show and kept it going. He will not have any trouble doing movies. I can't fathom why he didn't just start out in movies, because he's quite the movie-star type. Lots of women would swoon over him. There are times when I didn't like James' character, because he was such a mean man. But lately, since his character has changed a bit, I like him more and am sad that James Scott is leaving "Days." Best of good luck to James Scott in his career!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”