James Scott staying on Days?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: James Scott staying on Days?

Postby fadingrose » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:21 am

Quote wwwwww:
Quote 1macintosh: Meygan Hill James's wife is a little over a year older than him in real life (1978). So it would seem he prefers the ladies his own age or a little older just like Allison and Arianne which were his best pairings IMO. Abby's character is annoying at times . I preferred her with Chad myself.

I didn't know him and Arianne were a couple but maybe they can bring her back the actress who played her can replace Alison as the main actress then if Sami ever came back they can have a love triangle and both Sami and Arianne could fight to see who wins EJ's heart.

Are you referring to the character "Arianne,"--Rafe's deceased sister, for whom baby Ari is named???? They were NOT a couple, BUT...
EJ and "Nicole" (Arianne Zucker) were not only "a couple," but were married and also had worked well together when she ran his mayoral campaign. Considering their checkered past (Nicole miscarried their baby and tried to pass Sami and EJ's baby Sydney as as her own,among other no-no's), I don't see EJole ever becoming a Super Couple, especially since EJ's infidelity with Sami was but one factor in the EJole divorce.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:48 am

Kaitlyn Robinson (who btw, is a dead ringer for Arianne Zucker) is James' girlfriend.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww:
Quote 1macintosh: Meygan Hill James's wife is a little over a year older than him in real life (1978). So it would seem he prefers the ladies his own age or a little older just like Allison and Arianne which were his best pairings IMO. Abby's character is annoying at times . I preferred her with Chad myself.

I didn't know him and Arianne were a couple but maybe they can bring her back the actress who played her can replace Alison as the main actress then if Sami ever came back they can have a love triangle and both Sami and Arianne could fight to see who wins EJ's heart.

Are you referring to the character "Arianne,"--Rafe's deceased sister, for whom baby Ari is named???? They were NOT a couple, BUT...
EJ and "Nicole" (Arianne Zucker) were not only "a couple," but were married and also had worked well together when she ran his mayoral campaign. Considering their checkered past (Nicole miscarried their baby and tried to pass Sami and EJ's baby Sydney as as her own,among other no-no's), I don't see EJole ever becoming a Super Couple, especially since EJ's infidelity with Sami was but one factor in the EJole divorce.

I wouldn't say they will never get back together I don't think they are each other's true loves. If James stays they will put EJ with somebody rather it's a recast Sami, Nicole, or even Abby. I personally think they may have Abby and EJ become a couple. I think Ejami will be over in May. I like Ejami I just don't like Sami's friendship with Kate that ruined the character for me.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:50 pm

I have come and gone with Days, but stuck with it for good a few years ago. It was Daniel who pulled me back in and I love the men on this show! I will be so upset if James leaves...I would get why he'd want to but Days better make it worth his while not to, whatever it takes. They lost Bo, they can't lose this guy, he's too important. He and Abby could be such a super couple!! Also, I love Sami and Kate's shenanigans, I think they are hilarious together.

scorpiogirl 43

Postby scorpiogirl 43 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

If, if Abigail's pregnant they'll have to keep E.J.??

1macintosh

Postby 1macintosh » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Thank you for setting me strait. I looked that up after work today. I thought for sure I had read that he was married. Rumor mill and all. You are so right she is very beautiful. She looks like Nicole.

1macintosh

Postby 1macintosh » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Right I liked him with Sami and Nicole. But I agree with you I think the EJ and Nicole ship has sailed I doubt if we would get that pairing after Sami left. Just preferred those pairings over any others they have attempted. I just watched another interview of James on youtube today and he was talking about working on other things and his new contract not limiting his availability to work outside of Days of our lives.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu May 01, 2014 3:32 am

Quote 1macintosh: Right I liked him with Sami and Nicole. But I agree with you I think the EJ and Nicole ship has sailed I doubt if we would get that pairing after Sami left. Just preferred those pairings over any others they have attempted. I just watched another interview of James on youtube today and he was talking about working on other things and his new contract not limiting his availability to work outside of Days of our lives.

I don't think he's leaving it doesn't sound like it in his interviews anyways. Do you think Sami loves EJ and Rafe the same. I think if Rafe came up to Sami and wanted to work things out she would be torn on what to do. She never really did choose EJ over Rafe only reason some say she is with EJ is because of their disagreement on the Gabi situation awhile back. I think Abby and EJ would make a good couple she knows he's bad I think but she still wants to be with him. I think the show will see how they do as a couple and if they don't work they will just put EJ with somebody else.

Sunlover127

Postby Sunlover127 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Quote OIdaho: "SUNFLOWER127!.......REALLY???.......i mean, REALLY??? ~) & i'm in agreement with you LADYCAM :]!!!" OIDAHO. 3)

Yes. Really. That was what I thought at the time.

It is moot now since JS is leaving DOOL...hopefully with AS after a lovely wedding of their dreams. 3) Purely my opinion.

p.s. My screen name is Sunlover127...not Sunflower127. And, I do really like Sunflower127 as a screen name and kind of wish I had thought to use that! Great suggestion! Thanks!

Have a great day to all!! 3)

I sure will miss EJ and Sami!

scorpiogirl 43

Postby scorpiogirl 43 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 pm

guys guys.... did we all forget,that Abigail is probably still pregnant????Believe me James(E.J.) will stay...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”