James Scott staying on Days?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

James Scott staying on Days?

Postby wwwwww » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:38 am

Since Alison is leaving Days will they still keep James Scott around. I hope so he's a really good actor. There's still lots of things they can do with EJ that doesn't involve Sami. I'd like to see them do a EJ backstory of his time before he came to Salem and what he was like. I know Ken Corday said that Days was actor proof but if he loses James they could really be in trouble. EJ is a more popular character than Sami.

Rosieroserson

Re: James Scott staying on Days?

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 am

I hope he stays!
To me Days is all about EJ and Sami, and when Alison leaves.. there's only one treat left ;)

Days Dreamer

Postby Days Dreamer » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 am

With Allison leaving, they really need James. He pulls so much of the show. They would not get rid of him. It is a matter of when he wants to go. He has serious bargaining power especially now. Hope he stays on. For Days to lose two of their biggest stars at once would be tough. Will be interesting to see how they write EJ now that Samantha won't be there. May actually open the character up as we have seen with Ejabby.

deidnbella

Postby deidnbella » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:22 pm

I was lead to believe that the (back) story of Days was Santo and Colleen, and I really wanted to see Ej and Sami on this show until they became the Alice and Tom of the show. Now that Sami is leaving, I am truly heartbroken! I really hope Ej stays but I can not handle this story with him and a little (younger) girl!

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 pm

I think the show has to make a pitch to James as to where they will take his character after Sami's departure. I guess he can decide from there if he wants to continue. I'm sure he they want his input too. EJ has a lot of possibilities without Sami.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: I hope he stays!
To me Days is all about EJ and Sami, and when Alison leaves.. there's only one treat left ;)

"One treat left" lol :-) :-) :-)

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:17 am

I don't know why the link won't paste correctly. The way the article reads it's just a rumor at this point...negotiating his contract but no agreement yet. Surely he won't go now, but frankly I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did.

wolviesgirl

Postby wolviesgirl » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:53 am

Well if the rumors are true about Kassie DePriva from OLTL ( Blair ) comming to days she might be someone that can be a love intrest for EJ she would a new character. That might be one thing that could keep him there after Alison's gone, and if he stays.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:01 am

I don't know anything about Kassie, so I googled her. She might be both beautiful and talented, but she's 18 years older than James Scott!!! I think a new love interest for EJ should be younger! Not just on the show, but in real life as well.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”