Hope and Aiden

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LuvBoHope

Re: Hope and Aiden

Postby LuvBoHope » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: If all follow kristian alfonso on twitter like i do all would see that she twitted out a picture of her and daniel cosgrove together.so it seem to me that days of our lives is going to pair aiden and hope together has a couple in the near future.

It's as clear as a bell that's the plan from the dislike at the beginning followed by the very obvious romance ahead! That's about the ONLY thing the writers have stayed true to DAYS' history on LOL! VERY predictable! Just hope they handle the WHOLE thing believably, respectfully, & tastefully (true to Hope)!! That's about the only mystery here imo!!

dancie

Postby dancie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

I am guessing Aiden will be the new attorney on JJ's case, so might give us more insight into how he is going to start presenting himself to others besides Hope

twistasis

Postby twistasis » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote MetalQueen: I just love watching Aiden on my TV screen. Such a sexy man...

Yes, Aiden IS a "pretty guy," and I guess that may make him "sexy," too (?) In any case, I can't yet see him as a replacement for Bo in Hope's heart--not even if there is proper closure for the Bope story. Aiden looks and acts like a spoiled little boy, so I wonder how old he's supposed to be. He looks quite a bit younger than Hope--and I don't see her as a cougar. We'll see, of course, how this plays out, but I'd like to see a love match for Hope that isn't based on the fact that they are both "grieving' single parents struggling with child issues.

I agree with what you said. If Hope thinks she's got issues with Ciara now. Wait until her Mother starts seeing someone else besides her Daddy. You can see the trouble coming a mile away.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Once days of our lives address bo absence.then hope can start dating aiden but it is none of that spoiled brat ciara busy who her mother start seen.

MetalQueen

Postby MetalQueen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 am

I demand more screen time of Aiden and Hope! They are fun to watch!! Especially after she spills her coffee drink on him then laughs :-)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:01 pm

This aiden and hope storyline would be so much better if ciara wasn't involved.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Quote LuvBoHope:
Quote CindyHaskins: If all follow kristian alfonso on twitter like i do all would see that she twitted out a picture of her and daniel cosgrove together.so it seem to me that days of our lives is going to pair aiden and hope together has a couple in the near future.

It's as clear as a bell that's the plan from the dislike at the beginning followed by the very obvious romance ahead! That's about the ONLY thing the writers have stayed true to DAYS' history on LOL! VERY predictable! Just hope they handle the WHOLE thing believably, respectfully, & tastefully (true to Hope)!! That's about the only mystery here imo!!

I stated that opinion the very day the two of them met - it's so blantantly obvious and such a very tired worn out storyline to boot! I know everyone is gushing over this Aiden character, but I'm in the minority because I can't stand him and cannot see him with Hope at all! I could see HOpe with Daniel or Rafe or anyone else before I could see her with this pompous a$$$$$$

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Well hope is going to be paired with aiden.beside i don't see her with either daniel or rafe or any one else.

MetalQueen

Postby MetalQueen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Quote mauimama:
Quote LuvBoHope:

I stated that opinion the very day the two of them met - it's so blantantly obvious and such a very tired worn out storyline to boot! I know everyone is gushing over this Aiden character, but I'm in the minority because I can't stand him and cannot see him with Hope at all! I could see HOpe with Daniel or Rafe or anyone else before I could see her with this pompous a$$$$$$

Do you REALLY wanna see Hope paired up with Daniel or Rafe? REALLY? Pretty much all the male cast has hooked up with all the female cast, ESPECIALLY Daniel.

It's great that they brought a new face to the show! And for Hope to finally have a decent storyline. He may be an a$$hole, but its way better than being BORING aka jordan (snorrrre)

dancie

Postby dancie » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 pm

I certainly don't want to see Hope paired with Rafe or Daniel , geez they have been with her family members, new blood definitely needed. To see her with Daniel who loves Jennifer and has been with her or Rafe who has been with Sammie , well she just needs a new person. We already know their stories anyway so nothing new under the sun there. Maybe the s/l of not liking each other then liking each other is old but the other characters on the soap to pair her with is even an older worn out story. Hope was giggling in scene with
Aide when spilled drink on him. Nice to get to see that side of her it has been missing for awhile. Maybe her character can take off again , I don't even care how since it has been so long since she has been a shadow character. KA and the Hope character are long over due for some kind of story line.Already said in one post would like Bo to be dealt with respectfully , but it is what it is at this point so more power to Hope and getting some time in the spot light.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”