Hope and Aiden

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
jmains0709

Re: Hope and Aiden

Postby jmains0709 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 pm

I really like them together. I can't wait to see more of them

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:00 am

Quote lyn.net: Not so sure about Aiden. I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about him and his past. Rafe to the rescue???

Hope is surely clever enough--especially with her law enforcement experience--to have a few questions about Aiden's past. Since she's surely as good a detective as Rafe--why wouldn't she do her own "investigating"? Here's one woman who no longer needs to be "rescued" by a HERO (with or without the white horse.)

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:43 am

Quote lyn.net:
Quote LuvBoHope:
Quote lyn.net: Not so sure about Aiden. I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about him and his past. Rafe to the rescue???

No such luck! Still can't believe Hope hopped in bed with this guy immediately after the story her told - truthful or not. Suicide needs a little more time to digest imo!!

I agree. If Aiden was truthful about what happened and how horrified he was, he should have spent the afternoon with Marlena rather than Hope! He needs to work through his issues before he climbs into another relationship, especially if this was really the first time he has talked to anybody about it.

So it was not only too soon for Hope, but it was way too soon for Aiden, too.

It absolutely was - ALL the way around! The problem with this (as well as the way they brought Aiden into Hope's life BEFORE dealing with Bo) is they didn't ever let them really build up to a "love" story/scene. That was pushed in too quick to drive a new sl which was not affective as it could've been. Some viewers don't care and support anything for Hope to get a story and new love interest. That's fine and Hope with Aiden will work "okay" as a couple with some of the viewers still left in the audience because he's handsome & Hope needed a sl. However, and truthfully, they'll never be a couple who makes a difference on DAYS (and DAYS does need a "difference maker"!) as she & Bo definitely were (and that's a never-forgotten fact while Hope is still on this show considering their iconic position on DAYS) because Hope & Aiden will never bring in new younger viewers and will never bring back lost audience mostly because of how they trashed Bo/Bope! The writing was bad from the beginning for them and, except for some interesting stuff out their surrounding his wife's mystery, Hope & Aiden have already done their "first" bed scene leaving nothing to wait anxiously for. Do agree with this post about why this scene was too soon for both of these characters they're trying to make exciting together!

cannedham

Postby cannedham » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:24 am

At first, I thought the love scene was going to be too soon, but I wasn't disappointed when it aired. Now I'm finding myself wanting more. So, the anticipation is still there. I don't know where this storyline will go, but its keeping me interested.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 am

Quote cannedham: At first, I thought the love scene was going to be too soon, but I wasn't disappointed when it aired. Now I'm finding myself wanting more. So, the anticipation is still there. I don't know where this storyline will go, but its keeping me interested.

Considering the "times" some don't think this first time was "too soon" and to each his own. It's all a matter of taste. I always love the build-up to the first "making love" moment - the holding off for the "right time", the "almosts" times, the "interruptions" - but making absolute sure the "I love you's" were definitely established. I liked the anticipation of that first one being the most eventful & memorable (as Bope in New Orleans after such an exciting, love story was already done. The ones that followed were always beautiful for them but nothing like their beginning. Happy you're looking forward! Enjoy!

dancie

Postby dancie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:58 pm

okay so if one of the spoilers is that Hope and Doug will have a sl , is it likely to involve the mystery surrounding Aiden and his deceased wife? Just wondering what the options are for a mystery here. It couldn't possibly involve something they learn about Bo could It?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”