Hope and Aiden

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
CindyHaskins

Re: Hope and Aiden

Postby CindyHaskins » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Well hope was never going to leave with bo that was never going to happen.beside kristian alfonso signed a new contract with the show.around the same time peter reckell decided to leave the show.back to hope she need to get good storyline that will showcase her amazing talents that she has.

dancie

Postby dancie » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Well it is Hope Thursday coming up. Seems like mainly get to catch brief glimpse of her in small scene on Thursdays mainly. Shame they spent as much time showing Jordan looking in her fake ID stash repeatedly and with Nichole glancing at her shredded papers as the time given to Hope. OH well maybe it is just me....

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:50 am

Quote dancie: Well it is Hope Thursday coming up. Seems like mainly get to catch brief glimpse of her in small scene on Thursdays mainly. Shame they spent as much time showing Jordan looking in her fake ID stash repeatedly and with Nichole glancing at her shredded papers as the time given to Hope. OH well maybe it is just me....

No, it's not just "you" at all! There're MANY of us who recognize the waste of Hope (and Bope in recent years & the reason Peter left). These Thurs. brief sightings are one of several reasons I don't watch at all any more & keep up by reading the message boards. It's pathetic, especially after hearing for over 1 1/2 years the great story Hope would be getting. If that were TRUE she'd have been grieving Bo's departure with their fans and then moving into her future, but here we are still supposed to believe Bo's still out there while watching Hope being paired with a new love interest! Wasteful, crazy, OOC, unbelievable, & totally disrespectful!!

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Unless Hope did not remarry Bo...not sure they ever said... then it looks like she is either going to have to divorce him or move on with an affair.

When John told Hope that she won't even know if he is dead or alive I just shook my head.

But then this should not surprise us since they are destroying everything and everyone on this show....shame on them.

dancie

Postby dancie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Quote dazgonby: Unless Hope did not remarry Bo...not sure they ever said... then it looks like she is either going to have to divorce him or move on with an affair.

When John told Hope that she won't even know if he is dead or alive I just shook my head.

But then this should not surprise us since they are destroying everything and everyone on this show....shame on them.

I could not believe today's s/l regarding Bo's absence and the letter. So Hope you won't know if I am dead or alive and going to be gone for a year or more, but miss you and the kids. Please .....this is the best they could do to bring some kind of closure to their story even if it was suppose to allow for Bo to come back at some point. A 5th grader could have out done this writing.So disappointing

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Leaving Hope in limbo...she will, for a guess, feel left out, and in need of comfort reach out to Aiden etc.etc.

it is so very disappointing...another couple ruined in the process...

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Yep. Honestly I'd have preferred John to have returned with the news that Bo was either dead or missing presumed dead. Not only would that have given Bo/Hope closure, but since Aiden just lost his wife...how powerful would it be for Hope to return to the bake sale trying to hide her grief over her husband's death?

dancie

Postby dancie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:32 am

Quote CoachJack: Yep. Honestly I'd have preferred John to have returned with the news that Bo was either dead or missing presumed dead. Not only would that have given Bo/Hope closure, but since Aiden just lost his wife...how powerful would it be for Hope to return to the bake sale trying to hide her grief over her husband's death?

Well kind of figured John was not going to share that Bo was dead or he would have contacted her immediately with the news or at least would like to think that , rather than revealing he has been hiding in bushes watching the goof off substance abusing Brady for days. But could have at least paved way for something like letting John come back and tell her Bo was presumed dead as his plane crashed while on mission and search crews had made no recovery. Wouldn't take much to allowed some closer and respect to Bo and Hope's story, John could have brought back letter saying he was finishing up his mission and letting her know he would soon be home to see his Fancy Face and daughter, but oh no nothing that made sense or left you feeling somewhat better about situation. So disappointed in s/l at present.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

Quote dancie:
Quote dazgonby: Unless Hope did not remarry Bo...not sure they ever said... then it looks like she is either going to have to divorce him or move on with an affair.

I could not believe today's s/l regarding Bo's absence and the letter. So Hope you won't know if I am dead or alive and going to be gone for a year or more, but miss you and the kids. Please .....this is the best they could do to bring some kind of closure to their story even if it was suppose to allow for Bo to come back at some point. A 5th grader could have out done this writing.So disappointing

This is SO not Bo! Sending a letter after all this time? No way!! You're right - a 5th grader could've done better writing than this! This is not only weak & cheap it's disrespectful & unprofessional - not even a photo or flashback for an iconic character like Bo AND an iconic couple like Bope who're the best DAYS ever had! This is not closure - it's still dangling!! Hope, being true to character, would not move on regardless of her hurt & anger with the situation as it is - she'd be fighting like crazy to find him knowing he's been in danger all this time & even more danger now! Moving on with someone else romantically would be the last thing on her mind at this point! She'd have to believe Bo's dead before that happens imo! I think tptb are trashing Bo's character so everyone will pull for her & Aiden, but it's a really lame & pathetic exit story & totally NOT true to these 2 characters' 40 yr. history on this show!!

dancie

Postby dancie » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 am

I think you truly hit the nail on the head when said tptb and I am chalking it up to the writers have been trashng Bo's character for a long time which started with the the Carly fiasco. I just don't see how current s/l leads one to do anything that makes much sense in working with Hope's character getting any kind of meaningful closer with Bo at this point.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”