Hope and Aiden

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
majorbopefan

Re: Hope and Aiden

Postby majorbopefan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 pm

I don't know guys, I am just not feeling ANY chemistry between Hope and Aiden at all!!! He is such a "pretty boy" compared to Bo. I just can't see Hope with anyone else but the one and only Peter Reckell. I know he is not coming back and I have to get over that but I am just not feeling it with those two. I would actually rather see her with John Black! I could also see her with the character "Sonny" who was from General Hospital. Its gonna take someone pretty darn special to replace Peter and Aiden is just not him! Just my opinion sorry

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:23 pm

I cannot stand the Aiden character and I despise him with Hope- she deserves a LOT better than some snarky, nasty mouth, lousy condescending jerk! I hope Ciara goes all "JJ" on those two -- and keeps them apart. Give that know-it-all arrogant jerk to someone like Anne!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:44 pm

So let me get this straight it is ok for bo two have love interest like carly and billie when ever one thought hope was dead.but it is wrong for hope to move on with her life and be paired with some one new like aiden.who i know that will have chemistry that will take time to develop.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: So let me get this straight it is ok for bo two have love interest like carly and billie when ever one thought hope was dead.but it is wrong for hope to move on with her life and be paired with some one new like aiden.who i know that will have chemistry that will take time to develop.

No it was NOT ok for BO to carry on with Billie and Carly- I hated that s/l with him and Carly - made me sick - moving her into his and HOPE's BED!!! yick!!!! I'm all for Hope being able to move on (after the idiot writers RESPECTFULLY give BO a decent ending) - I just do NOT like Aiden one bit and especially with Hope -- she's too good for that arrogant conceited jerk!

majorbopefan

Postby majorbopefan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: So let me get this straight it is ok for bo two have love interest like carly and billie when ever one thought hope was dead.but it is wrong for hope to move on with her life and be paired with some one new like aiden.who i know that will have chemistry that will take time to develop.

Well first of all, it has not been said that Bo is dead on the show "yet", unless I missed that show (and I could have). But my post had nothing to do with Hope moving on or not moving on and had nothing to do with Bo's affairs. I posted that I think, in my own opinion, that I am not feeling any chemistry between Hope and Aiden. If you think that their is chemistry, Cindy, then you are lucky and will enjoy this developing storyline. I on the other hand am not into these two becoming a couple. Of course it starts out that he is a jerk and rude, but then of course he will turn into a nice guy. Blah blah blah....just not liking this pairing. Sorry, just my opinion

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Quote majorbopefan:

Well first of all, it has not been said that Bo is dead on the show "yet", unless I missed that show (and I could have). But my post had nothing to do with Hope moving on or not moving on and had nothing to do with Bo's affairs. I posted that I think, in my own opinion, that I am not feeling any chemistry between Hope and Aiden. If you think that their is chemistry, Cindy, then you are lucky and will enjoy this developing storyline. I on the other hand am not into these two becoming a couple. Of course it starts out that he is a jerk and rude, but then of course he will turn into a nice guy. Blah blah blah....just not liking this pairing. Sorry, just my opinion

ITA- and unless the idiot writers "declare BO dead" then I don't see the pairing right now of Hope and the creep! I can't see HOPE dallying around with anyone while her hubby is off chasing down leads to bring down Stefano. rumor has it that John Black comes back in a week or so with "dire"(?) news about BO?????? If he's "missing" or taken captive" I still can't see HOPE getting together with the arrogant jerk, no matter what!

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 am

Quote mauimama:
Quote majorbopefan:

ITA- and unless the idiot writers "declare BO dead" then I don't see the pairing right now of Hope and the creep! I can't see HOPE dallying around with anyone while her hubby is off chasing down leads to bring down Stefano. rumor has it that John Black comes back in a week or so with "dire"(?) news about BO?????? If he's "missing" or taken captive" I still can't see HOPE getting together with the arrogant jerk, no matter what!

Glad to see so many agree with the point they HAVE to put closure (and respectfully to Bope's REAL history) on Bope before even thinking about Hope with Aiden (romantically). Just won't make sense AND won't be popular!! They gave Hope an exit sl when Bo was paired with Billie/Carly before (except for the disastrous, devastating affair that about ruined Bo permanently that writing team tried to force). The fans had the opportunity to grieve with Bo before he was paired with ANYONE. Personally, I'm waiting to see how (and IF) they handle Bo's absence now in order to accept Hope with a new love interest later!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:26 am

So far, I am probably in the minority, EXCEPT that I believe the writers MUST (in the name of decency) give a respectful and believable closure to the Bope love saga, before pairing Hope with anyone. That accomplished, in the possible "race" between Aiden and Liam for Hope's new guy, I favor Aiden. Yes, he started out as a rather annoying know-it-all. However, yesterday as he and Hope traded sarcastic barbs about the Bake Sale, I noticed some tiny sparks of what everyone calls "chemistry" between them. Something warmer--maybe hotter-- might well develop eventually. (What's the rush?)
I know others think Liam would be a better choice for Hope. I don't yet see any reason for that to happen, simply because they've only spent a few seconds in polite conversation--and we don't know one thing about Liam except that he's a good-looking and a drug salesman.

Price31

Postby Price31 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 am

I like Hope and Aiden and looking forward to their storyline . I see chemistry with these two

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Hope and Aiden are cute to me. I can't expect them to be on the level of Bope. No other pairing for Bo nor Hope will match that.

I don't think they will become a romantic couple any time soon anyways. Hope still has to deal with the tragic Bo news. I bet Aiden will lend his shoulder :D I like that Aiden is the opposite of Bo. He strikes me as someone who has his walls firmly up around his heart so he will not be admitting any feelings easily or openly. Slowly but surely he will not be able to resist Hope.

Anyhow, it's been so long since Hope has had any action in the romance dept, even when Bo was around last, I'll take this Haiden s/l!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”