Jordan and Cheryl...what if?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Soapbaby71

Jordan and Cheryl...what if?

Postby Soapbaby71 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

What's the4 story with these two. If they were once friends, why the big deal? Makes me say......mmmmmmmmm. What if..... (hear me out) they were MORE! Maybe one or both is a lesbian. Or one wanted more in the relationship than the other and it ended badly. Maybe, someone how Stefano is involved, b/c I noticed she avoids him like the plague. How does she know him? Is she yet ANOTHER illegitimate child? This could be good if done right!

fadingrose

Re: Jordan and Cheryl...what if?

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Quote Soapbaby71: What's the4 story with these two. If they were once friends, why the big deal? Makes me say......mmmmmmmmm. What if..... (hear me out) they were MORE! Maybe one or both is a lesbian. Or one wanted more in the relationship than the other and it ended badly. Maybe, someone how Stefano is involved, b/c I noticed she avoids him like the plague. How does she know him? Is she yet ANOTHER illegitimate child? This could be good if done right!

Any of those suggestions have possibilities--especially on ANY soap. But where or why would that collection of passports that Jordan has been holding come into the picture?

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Quote Soapbaby71: What's the4 story with these two. If they were once friends, why the big deal? Makes me say......mmmmmmmmm. What if..... (hear me out) they were MORE! Maybe one or both is a lesbian. Or one wanted more in the relationship than the other and it ended badly. Maybe, someone how Stefano is involved, b/c I noticed she avoids him like the plague. How does she know him? Is she yet ANOTHER illegitimate child? This could be good if done right!

32yearsandcounting

Postby 32yearsandcounting » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:46 pm

I am not sure about the whole lesbian thing, but, they are just trying to write in drama. There have been a couple times before Cheryl came in that Jordan was talking on the phone to someone, which I automatically thought of Stefano because he wants Kate back. There are so many stories they could twist out of this, but it is curious how she and Cheryl are weird around each other, but neither have said anything about what happened back home. We will see, it almost seems like the story is being put on the back burner a little bit.

days78

Postby days78 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

from the casting I think they could be sisters

deidnbella

Postby deidnbella » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Quote days78: from the casting I think they could be sisters

I was thinking sisters too!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:52 pm

I think they are sisters

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Ive seen the suggestion on twitter about these two that or is she a transgender - i thought it was a joke so you all are seeing something there???? hmmmmm

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:09 pm

I'm finding it really difficult to get into this storyline. I really want to, too.

VRoses

Postby VRoses » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:35 pm

I am sure most people won't like this, but...What if Jordan IS Stefano's daughter and does his dirty work all around the world (that's where the passports fit in!)
And Daddy wanted Kate back, so Jordan came to take Rafe away and she had to leave Cheryl (her partner) to come do this for dear old dad.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”