Let's have a laugh

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Let's have a laugh

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:50 am

I got this idea from another message board, and thought it was good. If we stop crying/ranting about how the writers messed up Ejami, maybe we could spend our energy laughing about Ejabby instead? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
That's a way of empowering ourselves, right ;)
Ok... Please use your creativity and come up with something funny and non bashing...... :D

Rosieroserson

Re: Let's have a laugh

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 am

I'll start crying if you guys can't come up with something pretty soon...... !) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Now I started laughing again!!!! ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:55 am

EJ and Abby???? I can't believe it 8)
Neither can Jen. Mooooaahaahhahahaha :-) :-) :-) :-)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:12 am

Did you notice Abby spitting out her pacifier before kissing EJ!!!????
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:14 am

Maybe it's not really "funny"(ha ha), but it seems it WAS "funny" (peculiar), that Abby did not follow up on Cameron's New Year's Eve text to her with at least a reply (or did I miss that?) She was so surprised--whether or not pleasantly--that she rudely cancelled going to a party with her friend and sat home to brood.
I never quite got why she did not contact Cameron after she learned how untrustworthy Chad was. We were once led to believe that Cameron was the guy she really wanted, after all. He was duped by Chad, too. It only goes to show how immature she is about "romance," so we could expect that she is not going to let EJ dump her without a fight (if that's what he's trying to do).

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:35 am

Quote fadingrose: Maybe it's not really "funny"(ha ha), but it seems it WAS "funny" (peculiar), that Abby did not follow up on Cameron's New Year's Eve text to her with at least a reply (or did I miss that?) She was so surprised--whether or not pleasantly--that she rudely cancelled going to a party with her friend and sat home to brood.
I never quite got why she did not contact Cameron after she learned how untrustworthy Chad was. We were once led to believe that Cameron was the guy she really wanted, after all. He was duped by Chad, too. It only goes to show how immature she is about "romance," so we could expect that she is not going to let EJ dump her without a fight (if that's what he's trying to do).

Never the less a curiosity, fadingrose! And I definately think we can spend some time shaking our heads and laughing about it :-)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:42 am

Did you hear what happened when Abby decided to dump EJ, and then changed her mind 8) ?)
.... He dumped her instead...... In the Salem river :D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Laughing at EJ and 8) all the way!!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: Did you hear what happened when Abby decided to dump EJ, and then changed her mind 8) ?)
.... He dumped her instead...... In the Salem river :D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

LMAO.. Gabi spitting out pacifier before... hahaha :-)
EH = 8) ~)

LOLOL.. I just discovered this thread. Love it.
You know, after work, they have some good laughs about what they'd like to do to each other!!

I think "Let's have a laugh" is a great idea. We still LOVE them..
---------------

OMG!!! I can see Abigail, in a state of panic, looking for her paci.
Jenn comes in from work. Abi is stomping her feet, screaming, SUCKING her thumb.. Jenn ask her "what's wrong, Sweetie!?!?"
She whines.. "Can't find my paci!"
Jenn drops her purse and jacket and they both frantically start to look.. "Found it booboo".. Jenn says.. "Now get that thumb out of your mouth." as jenn holds and rocks her.. Abi says...
"I'm sorry Marmie, pls don't be mad, but EJ hasn't called me ALL day." %( 8) :-)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Abby ask EJ over for Dinner..
She cooks ABC's & 123's..
But since EJ is Italian.. She gets it with "Meatballs"..

Return to “Days of Our Lives”