EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
BlondE2U

Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Postby BlondE2U » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Quote TeamShadamAndSteffy:
Quote BlondE2U: I think what did him in was when they were talking at the table after she thought he was sleeping with Gabi and she started about Sami. She called him out about the tension and when she touched the side of his neck, the look in his eyes (OMG)I think he combusted, lol. How many women have ever really touched him like that? Also the end of their romp when they said it should never happen again and he looked at her....if he would have looked at me like that, I would have jumped him too! :))

Am glad am not the only one who saw the spark in EJ's eye when Abby touched his neck, at that point I thought he was going to grab Abby and ravish her.

He was the one that pulled her in first after she comment on "any woman with a pulse" I also like her confession when they met the second time and how he affected her. Looked like that rocked his "modest little" boat. He either thought that was crazy or he never had someone tell him that so sincerely.

wolviesgirl

Postby wolviesgirl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 am

Quote ladycam:
Quote txwildcat: Well, well, well... I don't know if there is any truth to this spoiler for the week of February 24, but here it is...

EJ tries to break up with Abigail.

"Break up?" How interesting. Did he not just do that in today's episode? EJ... EJ... EJ... what in the world is going on with you?

SMH...

Notice how he touch Abby yesterday trying to see her reaction to his touch. He's really enjoying himself not to mention how close he was to her.Right in her face like he wanted to kiss her.And then he's "break up" with her please ~) He's telling Abby move on but he not making it easy for her. I ready to see Abby play some games of her own :D Ej is truly like Stefano love playing games with people.

EJ is nothing like Stefano the kind of games that Stefano plays is blackmail and ruining peoples lives thats is the kind of games Stefano lokes to play thats what makes him happy, but that is not EJ he does not like to make peoples lives misserable unless you cross him, and STefano will use anyone including his children to get what he wants EJ would never use his children like that. I do think he means to hurt Abby with his mixed signals, but I do think he is conflicted with his love for Sami and the attraction he feels for Abigail.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 am

Quote Master:
Quote txwildcat: Well, well, well... I don't know if there is any truth to this spoiler for the week of February 24, but here it is...

"Break up?" How interesting. Did he not just do that in today's episode? EJ... EJ... EJ... what in the world is going on with you?

SMH...

I'll take a stab at what's going to happen. EJ is all smug right now because Sami said a couple of nice things to him yesterday so he feels like the big man. He thinks he's in control over the situation till his mind can't stop thinking of Abby. The tables are going to turn.

They need to reveal the affair between Abby and EJ soon. I hope it doesn't take till September or October before everybody finds out. When/if Abby moves on with another guy will EJ be jealous?

Price31

Postby Price31 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 am

Quote wolviesgirl:
Quote ladycam:

SMH...

Notice how he touch Abby yesterday trying to see her reaction to his touch. He's really enjoying himself not to mention how close he was to her.Right in her face like he wanted to kiss her.And then he's "break up" with her please ~) He's telling Abby move on but he not making it easy for her. I ready to see Abby play some games of her own :D Ej is truly like Stefano love playing games with people.

EJ is nothing like Stefano the kind of games that Stefano plays is blackmail and ruining peoples lives thats is the kind of games Stefano lokes to play thats what makes him happy, but that is not EJ he does not like to make peoples lives misserable unless you cross him, and STefano will use anyone including his children to get what he wants EJ would never use his children like that. I do think he means to hurt Abby with his mixed signals
, but I do think he is conflicted with his love for Sami and the attraction he feels for Abigail.

EJ has used his children in the past . The kidnapping of Sydney and saying she was dead . He also used Johnny when Sami was with Rafe

Iluvniyah

Postby Iluvniyah » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 am

After watching the latest EJ and Abby scenes at the manse,I now see an Abby I never really knew existed. Her pain and guilt are so poignant and sincere that she draws me completely in and I hurt with her. So kudos to Ms Manse for making those scenes so believable. Now back to the issues at hand. I too wait to see how EJ handles it when a new man eyes his Abigail. I believe all questions will be answered on whether he has developed true feelings for his little sex kitten.

Master

Postby Master » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Abagail sure looked sexy in that silk blouse she had on while talking to EJ in the mansion. I laughed so hard when I realized she baked cookies in it. Sexy little kitten.

BlondE2U

Postby BlondE2U » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Ok, you can que the music now...Will just opened the door for EJ to go find Abby to see what she said about "this guy". Kudos Will! According to the spoilers, they will meet again to talk. Hope it is not downhill from there. Would love to see their chemistry play out even if it back to friendship mode with that "gleam in the eye secret".

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Quote wolviesgirl:
Quote ladycam:

SMH...

EJ is nothing like Stefano the kind of games that Stefano plays is blackmail and ruining peoples lives thats is the kind of games Stefano lokes to play thats what makes him happy, but that is not EJ he does not like to make peoples lives misserable unless you cross him, and STefano will use anyone including his children to get what he wants EJ would never use his children like that. I do think he means to hurt Abby with his mixed signals, but I do think he is conflicted with his love for Sami and the attraction he feels for Abigail.

Ej may not hurt people for the fun of it like Stefano. But they are similar in many ways. Abigail will get hurt by EJ like every women so far that have being involved with him. But am hoping they weather the storm and am curious to see how she handles it. And the changes to his character in the process. Many way this s/l can work out and loving these two more and more. EJ is no saint and that's how I like him :D *)

BlondE2U

Postby BlondE2U » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Quote Master: Abagail sure looked sexy in that silk blouse she had on while talking to EJ in the mansion. I laughed so hard when I realized she baked cookies in it. Sexy little kitten.

Yes, she did. I noticed in the scene when she reached up to take off the apron and the arms of the blouse would let her reach higher. I was waiting for him to come help her with it. He didn't touch her until after. But I think JJ goes to court too so she may have been dressed up to go meet them.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Quote ladycam:
Quote wolviesgirl:
Quote ladycam:

SMH...

Ej may not hurt people for the fun of it like Stefano. But they are similar in many ways. Abigail will get hurt by EJ like every women so far that have being involved with him. But am hoping they weather the storm and am curious to see how she handles it. And the changes to his character in the process. Many way this s/l can work out and loving these two more and more. EJ is no saint and that's how I like him :D *)

Abby knows that he's a bad man and that's how she likes him too!! :D She's not trying to get him to change like you know who.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”