EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JeanLou

Re: EJ and Abigail (No Bash)

Postby JeanLou » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Man, I wish there was an Ejabby egg out there somewhere! that would be whack-a-doodle cool! I am sick to death of lapdog EJ begging Sami to take him back...I throw up in my mouth everytime he does that! And all the supposed "Sexy" scenes with Abby and Ben, I fast forward through b/c watching them make-out is nauseating! Ejabby just had "it" in spades and as short-lived as they were as a pair, it was indelible in my mind.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 am

jobandcash.com/?share=72780

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi Everyone.

I haven't been here in awhile but I noticed the jealous look EJ gave Babby. I also noticed he always defends Abby to his precious Samantha. I think after Fridays episode that EJ goes on a yoga journey like Julie did. There has been a lot of foreshadowing about EJ looking at the bad choices he has made in life in several conversations one was with Jenn. I wonder who EJ was talking on the phone with on Friday. I think it was Chad.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 pm

That "chat" that EJ had with Julie was ironically funny be/c of James' own "spiritual" journey with those hallucinogenics he did! I found it funny, they must've somehow worked that whole thing in on purpose, maybe he does leave on a path to awakening or some such horsesh*t. I don't even recognize this version of EJ anymore.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Quote JeanLou: That "chat" that EJ had with Julie was ironically funny be/c of James' own "spiritual" journey with those hallucinogenics he did! I found it funny, they must've somehow worked that whole thing in on purpose, maybe he does leave on a path to awakening or some such horsesh*t. I don't even recognize this version of EJ anymore.

Yeah and the Buddha statue too.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”