Lucas & Chreryl

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Lucas & Chreryl

Postby stjarna » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Happy they finally gave Lucas s/l.... and it is so refreshing that he is a completely different setting- meaning Rafe- Jordan, Kate and new girl Cheryl... waited so long to see them separate from Ejami drama!!! Excited!!!!

Freida Kloppenheimer

Re: Lucas & Cheryl

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 am

Like the idea of a Lucas / Cheryl / Jordan triangle :) :o :-)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 am

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: Like the idea of a Lucas / Cheryl / Jordan triangle :) :o :-)

Why a triangle? And where is Rafe in that mix?

I think we've had far too many threesomes over the years. I'd settle for a gradually developing love affair between just TWO people, even if there were temporary setbacks that they would solve together. We need a break from romantic conflict, at least for a while....

Freida Kloppenheimer

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: Like the idea of a Lucas / Cheryl / Jordan triangle :) :o :-)

I think we've had far too many threesomes over the years. I'd settle for a gradually developing love affair between just TWO people, even if there were temporary setbacks that they would solve together. We need a break from romantic conflict, at least for a while....

Break from romantic conflict? If I want that then why am I watching a soap opera in 2014? If I wanted complacency I would watch a rom com on netflix.

After a while, fans get bored when rafe is with someone too long. He's not super couple material. I'm all for super couples but think that title belongs to the vets. Put Jordan in the mix w Cheryl and Lucas and let the scandal and b$&@( slaps begin!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer:
Quote fadingrose:

Break from romantic conflict? If I want that then why am I watching a soap opera in 2014? If I wanted complacency I would watch a rom com on netflix.

After a while, fans get bored when rafe is with someone too long. He's not super couple material. I'm all for super couples but think that title belongs to the vets. Put Jordan in the mix w Cheryl and Lucas and let the scandal and b$&@( slaps begin!

Rafe and Lucas will find themselves in a cross fire- sure of it and good- no more good guy Lucas... before EJ was their sore point- but now- things could get interesting...and Jordan and Lucas would be umph... sorry but then it will get really wow- as Kate's head would explode if Lucas would hook up with Jordan... Cheryl is cute and so far- yeah, Lucas should get some loving... still need more to see how really Lucas and Cheryl clic... still remain with the thought that Carrie should be back... so much conflict would arise there- she was in love with Rafe, and Rafe was in love with her- in the meantime he slept with Kate, the woman who gave Carrie a dagger as a present... would Jordan be, as well as Cheryl be threatened with that woman, both Lucas and Rafe wanted Carrie-!!!

Never liked Austin, and never was Caustin fan!!! lol- my reason why I'd like to see Carrie alone in Salem again!

My imagination there running wild!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:09 pm

I think Lucas may start having feeling for Chreryl and won't like what Kate has in store for her.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Lucas may start having feeling for Chreryl and won't like what Kate has in store for her.

He isn't quite happy about it at all- he told Kate that the truth comes out... and it is Salem!!!! ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Lucas may start having feeling for Chreryl and won't like what Kate has in store for her.

He isn't quite happy about it at all- he told Kate that the truth comes out... and it is Salem!!!! ;)

it sure is..... :D

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote stjarna:

it sure is..... :D

Seems like someone's always listening from behind a BUSH either in the Public Park, The TownSquare, or during an Intimate talk over a cup of tea/coffee.(IN a Public Cafe, etc)

Such Private places to share life altering secrets. :]

Love it!! :)

*** My point being.. Someone will hear Kate and Lucas talking...
UNless Lucas gets tired of lying for Mommie and spills the beans. :]

Return to “Days of Our Lives”