That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 am

What happened ????

Undeniable Truth

Re: That being said. Is NICK alive and did he witness

Postby Undeniable Truth » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:38 am

Nick is alive. He'll be back to sleaze around Salem before being carted off again at some point like the other acorns in The horton tree.

As to what he may have witnessed, I don't know what you are referring to. EJ and Abby having sex? God. Probably.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:42 am

Quote Undeniable Truth: Nick is alive. He'll be back to sleaze around Salem before being carted off again at some point like the other acorns in The horton tree.

As to what he may have witnessed, I don't know what you are referring to. Yesterdays sex? God. Probably.

Yes I read that they mentioned how the cabin was warm. So I'm thinking he was hiding out there. Yikes 8)

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Undeniable Truth: Nick is alive. He'll be back to sleaze around Salem before being carted off again at some point like the other acorns in The horton tree.

As to what he may have witnessed, I don't know what you are referring to. Yesterdays sex? God. Probably.

Yes I read that they mentioned how the cabin was warm. So I'm thinking he was hiding out there. Yikes 8)

I may have to check hulu later. I don't recall if they made it clear whether Hope and Ciara were "back early" from the island or if they just never went.

dayswy

Postby dayswy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 am

That's a great theory! Who would he blackmail with it? Ej I'm assuming- but aren't nick and Abby somewhat close? Would he send her down the river (no pun intended) to get at EJ? Who really didn't do anything this time but help cover it up- and what would he want anyway?

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:45 am

Quote dayswy: That's a great theory! Who would he blackmail with it? Ej I'm assuming- but aren't nick and Abby somewhat close? Would he send her down the river (no pun intended) to get at EJ? Who really didn't do anything this time but help cover it up- and what would he want anyway?

Good questions.

I think Nick would sell Abby out in a heartbeat. Not only was he in stalker/rapist mode when he got cracked in the head, but he's been known to sell a fellow Horton down the river before.

The only thing I can think of that he would want from EJ is the evidence he has on Sami. They made a point not to destroy it. Weird to consider that the evidence of Will having shot EJ is also under the DiMera roof right now. Why would he want any of that though? To somehow further attempt to blackmail Gabi into being with him? Hmm. Could they get that all in before Gabi leaves the show in May?

I don't know. Is it even plausible that he'd have the kahunas to mess with EJ like that?

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: What happened ????

what exactly happened that he should've witnessed?

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth:
Quote dayswy: That's a great theory! Who would he blackmail with it? Ej I'm assuming- but aren't nick and Abby somewhat close? Would he send her down the river (no pun intended) to get at EJ? Who really didn't do anything this time but help cover it up- and what would he want anyway?

Good questions.

I think Nick would sell Abby out in a heartbeat. Not only was he in stalker/rapist mode when he got cracked in the head, but he's been known to sell a fellow Horton down the river before.

The only thing I can think of that he would want from EJ is the evidence he has on Sami. They made a point not to destroy it. Weird to consider that the evidence of Will having shot EJ is also under the DiMera roof right now. Why would he want any of that though? To somehow further attempt to blackmail Gabi into being with him? Hmm. Could they get that all in before Gabi leaves the show in May?

I don't know. Is it even plausible that he'd have the kahunas to mess with EJ like that?

Would you be o kind as to claify for me as I havent' been a really consistant watcher of DOOL as I work and can't record the program. If Nick is alive, say he is, what evidence would he have to blackmail anyone? If he's still around, no one is at fault (maybe assault, that's all).

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Quote Shirleta:
Quote Undeniable Truth:

Good questions.

Would you be o kind as to claify for me as I havent' been a really consistant watcher of DOOL as I work and can't record the program. If Nick is alive, say he is, what evidence would he have to blackmail anyone? If he's still around, no one is at fault (maybe assault, that's all).

I think they are talking about blackmailing EJ with the fact he slept with Abigail. They did comment that there was still heat in the Horton cabin and if it wasn't Hope...then could it have been an alive Nick?

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I may have to check hulu later. I don't recall if they made it clear whether Hope and Ciara were "back early" from the island or if they just never went.

Wow, Could the writers have planned to sock us with another of those "miraculous" eavesdropping coincidences? Let's say, for instance, that way before Abby got there Hope went to the cabin to check the heat, pipes, or whatever (as she told Abby later) and discovered Nick hiding there. Since they both are loyal Hortons, Nick might well have told Hope what had been done to him by the Terrible Trio. Hope left him there and went back to Salem to check out his story (Ciara was in school all that time).

When Hope returns to Salem she meets Abby and realizes that Abby may have seen Nick at the Horton cabin. She thinks Abby is acting nervous, so asks some probing questions about her visit to the island. So now we'd have a mixed up scenario with overlapping story lines. Too weird? Not for DOOL..
Did Nick see the Abby/EJ hook-up? If he did, once again he could use the blackmail card--on more than one character--to get whatever he may want, including revenge.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”