Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Freida Kloppenheimer

Re: Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 am

Quote zuzu61: HOLY SCHLITZ!!!!!

Yes! I can see Jenn's hissyfit reaction to Anne and Lucas!! :)

And you talk about ONE MORE DIVA Tantrum!!!! Kate would throw one if Lucas were attracted to Jordan!!!!!!! 8) >(
(then again... In Kate's mind, that would free-up Rafe)

No Lucas!! We wish you the best! Someone that Kate, Jenn nor Sami can intimidate or steal you away from her.

Keeping our fingers crossed.
Just keep the suit and the smile, cause you're looking GOOD!!! 3)

Thanks for the fun Freida Klopp... :]

:) :) ok ok we'll how about an Anne FLING? One night stand? And true to days affairs, where all women ovulate 24 7 and are the most fertile 100 lb women ever, Anne becomes pregnant with Baby Anne junior, spawn of hell? A new generation of evil Hortons? Muhahahaha >) put THAT on the Horton tree and smoke it, Jen!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:49 am

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to agree with me, as Lucas is such a beloved character. Yet all we see of him on screen is being a grumpypants to everyone around him. Seriously! Smile, once in a while, bro. Your life is the only one that's quasi-normal in Salem.

While it's arguable whether or not Anne is the only one right now that he would be compatible for him, my main reason for this desired pairing is to see Jen throw yet another tantrum. heh heh heh. >(

OMG, Anne would surely be the last person on earth to get a smile from "grumpy" Lucas, whom the writers have given few reasons to smile over the years. Don't punish him if the only reason you'd want him with Anne is "to see Jennifer throw another tantrum," I hope that's really just a joke, because I think we've seen too many of Jenn's ravings already.

Freida Kloppenheimer

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:12 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to agree with me, as Lucas is such a beloved character. Yet all we see of him on screen is being a grumpypants to everyone around him. Seriously! Smile, once in a while, bro. Your life is the only one that's quasi-normal in Salem.

While it's arguable whether or not Anne is the only one right now that he would be compatible for him, my main reason for this desired pairing is to see Jen throw yet another tantrum. heh heh heh. >(

OMG, Anne would surely be the last person on earth to get a smile from "grumpy" Lucas, whom the writers have given few reasons to smile over the years. Don't punish him if the only reason you'd want him with Anne is "to see Jennifer throw another tantrum," I hope that's really just a joke, because I think we've seen too many of Jenn's ravings already.

This thread is all in good fun, fadingrose. Try to enjoy it without being a Lucas :)

maja

Postby maja » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 pm

I think Anne would be better with Nick ( like he's really dead).
She could be the psycho cougar to this young crazy lad.These two can plot and scheme till their demented hearts content. >)

Freida Kloppenheimer

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Quote maja: I think Anne would be better with Nick ( like he's really dead).
She could be the psycho cougar to this young crazy lad.These two can plot and scheme till their demented hearts content. >)

Oooo I like it!!! The possibilities!!!

dancie

Postby dancie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:17 am

I like Lucas, would like to see him have good story line with an' interesting woman, but not Anne, but someone that could hold her own with the women that seem to have the most impact on Lucas's life, mainly Kate and Sammie.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:38 am

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer:
Quote zuzu61: HOLY SCHLITZ!!!!!

Yes! I can see Jenn's hissyfit reaction to Anne and Lucas!! :)

And you talk about ONE MORE DIVA Tantrum!!!! Kate would throw one if Lucas were attracted to Jordan!!!!!!! 8) >(
(then again... In Kate's mind, that would free-up Rafe)

No Lucas!! We wish you the best! Someone that Kate, Jenn nor Sami can intimidate or steal you away from her.

Keeping our fingers crossed.
Just keep the suit and the smile, cause you're looking GOOD!!! 3)

Thanks for the fun Freida Klopp... :]

:) :) ok ok we'll how about an Anne FLING? One night stand? And true to days affairs, where all women ovulate 24 7 and are the most fertile 100 lb women ever, Anne becomes pregnant with Baby Anne junior, spawn of hell? A new generation of evil Hortons? Muhahahaha >) put THAT on the Horton tree and smoke it, Jen!!

Seems like...
1. Women in Salem are unusually fertile but are never on the pill
2. Men in Salem have very healthy sperm but never practice "safe sex."
3, One-night stands are standard "romantic" events

Result: High population growth and potential for many, many "Who's the Daddy?" s/ls.
So why not have Anne follow the local customs?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”