Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Freida Kloppenheimer

Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:51 pm

A Debbie Downer match made in heaven! It totally needs to happen. Added bonus: Princess Jen would throw a hissyfit! Oh, the drama! Lol

stjarna

Re: Anne and Lucas!!!!!!

Postby stjarna » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:01 am

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: A Debbie Downer match made in heaven! It totally needs to happen. Added bonus: Princess Jen would throw a hissyfit! Oh, the drama! Lol

Yuck- No!!!

Lucas should find someone nice!!! He deserves some good love!!! And although I like Jordan and Rafe, wouldn't mind seeing Jordan get involved with Lucas! :D ~)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:20 am

What a terrible fate to wish for Lucas! He's already had enough women take advantage of his good nature. Find somebody appropriate and NEW to Salem for him. Though Jordan might be a good prospect--we don't need or want another triangle--or do we?

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Poor Lucas -- sure has never had any luck in the "lov" dpt when he finally did find love in Hong Kong- Sami cut that off for him too!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Quote mauimama: Poor Lucas -- sure has never had any luck in the "lov" dpt when he finally did find love in Hong Kong- Sami cut that off for him too!

a new girl is in horizon for Lucas, and I really want to see more of him but nowhere near Anne!!

Freida Kloppenheimer

Postby Freida Kloppenheimer » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to agree with me, as Lucas is such a beloved character. Yet all we see of him on screen is being a grumpypants to everyone around him. Seriously! Smile, once in a while, bro. Your life is the only one that's quasi-normal in Salem.

While it's arguable whether or not Anne is the only one right now that he would be compatible for him, my main reason for this desired pairing is to see Jen throw yet another tantrum. heh heh heh. >(

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:31 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote mauimama: Poor Lucas -- sure has never had any luck in the "lov" dpt when he finally did find love in Hong Kong- Sami cut that off for him too!

a new girl is in horizon for Lucas, and I really want to see more of him but nowhere near Anne!!

Anne i agree is so not for cute nice lucas , chica.
so let's ALL hope this do NOT happen...adios...

buenas noche...Good night.

para;
Bella!

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:23 pm

I'd love to see Anne with Lucas because a great s/l would be Kate vs. Anne. Kate would be as dirty or dirtier than Anne.

dayswy

Postby dayswy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Quote Freida Kloppenheimer: A Debbie Downer match made in heaven! It totally needs to happen. Added bonus: Princess Jen would throw a hissyfit! Oh, the drama! Lol

Ok, that's just gross.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm

HOLY SCHLITZ!!!!!

Yes! I can see Jenn's hissyfit reaction to Anne and Lucas!! :)

And you talk about ONE MORE DIVA Tantrum!!!! Kate would throw one if Lucas were attracted to Jordan!!!!!!! 8) >(
(then again... In Kate's mind, that would free-up Rafe)

No Lucas!! We wish you the best! Someone that Kate, Jenn nor Sami can intimidate or steal you away from her.

Keeping our fingers crossed.
Just keep the suit and the smile, cause you're looking GOOD!!! 3)

Thanks for the fun Freida Klopp... :]

Return to “Days of Our Lives”