Show your support for EJ!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Re: Show your support for EJ!

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Quote flightygirl: Where is EJ? They don't actually expect me to watch on his days off...do they ?)

You just want your daily dose of hunkiness :D :)) ?)
I guess James' trying to regain mental balance by meditating after the recent Abby-almost-boinking gate :D

MYA0502

Postby MYA0502 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 pm

You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?[/quote]

I am a huge EJAMI fan and I think there are very few couples in daytime past and present who had chemistry the way these to do. Its not something that they have to work at its palpable it obvious when they are in the each others presence that Sami and EJ love and want to be together.

I wont say a recast wouldn't work, you can look to Beth Raines and Phillip Spaulding from GL, there were recast with those two characters and it worked.

Also Ryan and Vicky from AW one of my favorite if not favorite all time couple and they switched Vicky's and it worked but it took the right actress. Replacing Sami would be hard and they couldn't do it right away, they would have to wait and allow some time to pass until the right scenario came up that the fans could accept a recast.

I love AS but I think Sami is a much needed character and I could accept EJAMI with another actress. I am wishing that this is just a break for AS maybe 6 months and then hopefully she will come back.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Quote MYA0502: You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?

I am a huge EJAMI fan and I think there are very few couples in daytime past and present who had chemistry the way these to do. Its not something that they have to work at its palpable it obvious when they are in the each others presence that Sami and EJ love and want to be together.

I wont say a recast wouldn't work, you can look to Beth Raines and Phillip Spaulding from GL, there were recast with those two characters and it worked.

Also Ryan and Vicky from AW one of my favorite if not favorite all time couple and they switched Vicky's and it worked but it took the right actress. Replacing Sami would be hard and they couldn't do it right away, they would have to wait and allow some time to pass until the right scenario came up that the fans could accept a recast.

I love AS but I think Sami is a much needed character and I could accept EJAMI with another actress. I am wishing that this is just a break for AS maybe 6 months and then hopefully she will come back.[/quote]

I asked because rescans on other shows have not worked. I am not a Sami fan so I hope they don't recast and AS stays away. I respect that you like her though.

People are saying DOOL won't survive without Sami but I think it will. Now if JS leaves then it's over for DOOL.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:01 am

Quote sonnyhater127:
Quote MYA0502: You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?

I love AS but I think Sami is a much needed character and I could accept EJAMI with another actress. I am wishing that this is just a break for AS maybe 6 months and then hopefully she will come back.

I asked because rescans on other shows have not worked. I am not a Sami fan so I hope they don't recast and AS stays away. I respect that you like her though.

People are saying DOOL won't survive without Sami but I think it will. Now if JS leaves then it's over for DOOL.[/quote]

I agree. If James Scott leaves it's over!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”