Show your support for EJ!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Show your support for EJ!

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: You mean the pig ;)
I guess you can say he's tired of bacon :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)[/q

He only used that pig! :)

Ah, yes. But I bet she squealed with joy, anyway!

Well she was with EJ! ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Let's log ourselves into EJ's brain and pull the Abby detached plug!
The kind of support this wonderful character needs is a fan intervention ;)

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: Let's log ourselves into EJ's brain and pull the Abby detached plug!

never, will i support ej, he needs to grow up and be faithful to sami, i could never support a lying cheating sob!!! last friday made me sick , when she started kissing him and he kissing her back, ugh, write him off, don't care for him anymore, and let him and abby leave never to come back

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Quote summerwind.janis:
Quote Rosieroserson: Let's log ourselves into EJ's brain and pull the Abby detached plug!

never, will i support ej, he needs to grow up and be faithful to sami, i could never support a lying cheating sob!!! last friday made me sick , when she started kissing him and he kissing her back, ugh, write him off, don't care for him anymore, and let him and abby leave never to come back

I understand your feelings towards his cheating ways......and in my opinion that's a good reason to support the faithful part of him... the part that loves Sami to bits and pieces.... How do we do that? Any great suggestions :D 8)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote summerwind.janis:

I understand your feelings towards his cheating ways......and in my opinion that's a good reason to support the faithful part of him... the part that loves Sami to bits and pieces.... How do we do that? Any great suggestions :D 8)

LOL- choose to ignore the bad side of his nature ~) ..LOL...ok...who can be serious here...he is bad, bad, bad....
Ali did once a backstage vid...and a fan asked what was the difference between EJ and James...and JS answered that EJ is a Pr$%k...So - JS was right!!! He knows him best, right?! LOL
:-)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 pm

EJ b!tchslapped 8) today! :)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Quote flightygirl: EJ b!tchslapped 8) today! :)

I think that was low-down mean of EJ--and it gives me far less reason to support him. Maybe he'll soon regret how harshly he dumped Abby.... His first contact with Sami afterwards was putting up with her same old ranting about the evil DiMeras and what they did to Eric.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Treated her like the tramp she is! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The garbage is gone!

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote fadingrose:

I think that was low-down mean of EJ--and it gives me far less reason to support him. Maybe he'll soon regret how harshly he dumped Abby.... His first contact with Sami afterwards was putting up with her same old ranting about the evil DiMeras and what they did to Eric.

He had to dump her harshly because Abby doesn't get it unless he is harsh with her. Abby will not listen and she will just keep coming back for more! I think it could have been worse he even said he was sorry to her before he left the office.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Quote Jen821:
Quote fadingrose: [quote]Quote flightygirl: EJ b!tchslapped 8) today! :)

I think that was low-down mean of EJ--and it gives me far less reason to support him. Maybe he'll soon regret how harshly he dumped Abby.... His first contact with Sami afterwards was putting up with her same old ranting about the evil DiMeras and what they did to Eric.[/quote

He had to dump her harshly because Abby doesn't get it unless he is harsh with her. Abby will not listen and she will just keep coming back for more! I think it could have been worse he even said he was sorry to her before he left the office.

It will get bad and very ugly if abby doesn't stop.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”