Show your support for EJ!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
boilermom

Re: Show your support for EJ!

Postby boilermom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Full support for EJ. Give him a break from "trouble"

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 am

I am hoping EJ shouts out "SAMANTHA" during that stupid and unnecessary kiss......comes to his senses and goes home to find Sami waiting for him..... >) :))

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Quote HouseTops: I am hoping EJ shouts out "SAMANTHA" during that stupid and unnecessary kiss......comes to his senses and goes home to find Sami waiting for him..... >) :))

That would be an Ejami dream come true :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Supporting EJ to me doesn't mean that I'm turning my back on his Samantha! She's not to blame for him lying or cheating even if she's been downright mean to him lately... Sami's got her own serious issues to deal with, and only a miracle will keep her away from prison..... Her miracle man tried his best (and worst :( ) the last couple of days... and yes is he going to get it when Sami finds out about Abbygate...the spoilers on Days cafe said something about Abby really being into EJ and Jenn warning her daughter about the handsome one.
EJ is going to wake up tomorrow with a serious Abbover, and needs support to come clean to Sami more than a painkiller!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Ok, EJ initiated the kiss....... but the only thing on his mind was saving Samantha!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Aye, this tall drink of british darkness........ can never get enough >)

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote Shirleta: I'm not condoning what EJ has done with Abigail; however,he has shown his love to Sami in every possible way. From buying her expensive jewelry, to cleaning up her mess at the river, to promising to stick by her side and support her, these are tangible things... but Sami is still calling the shots, won't agree to marry him. So I have to give EJ permission to have his little fling which may be a wake-up call for Sami.

That's true, and one of the reasons to forgive him is I don't believe this fling with Abby was planned. He ended up making a bad choice, and he'll pay for it like he always does...... I just hope the price isn't his releationship with Sami!

so far is was just a kiss , hopefully that is all, but of course jennifer will tell

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:58 am

I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 am

Quote Rosieroserson: I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

Yes, Rosie, Abby has been "crushing" on EJ for a while. And no doubt "she came on to him," But yesterday you said that EJ "initiated" the .kiss. All of us who support EJ in this Ejami stalemate have ambivalent feelings about how much our "hero" is to be blamed, don't we? I'm still on EJ's side until something happens to change my mind...

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Rosieroserson: I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

Yes, Rosie, Abby has been "crushing" on EJ for a while. And no doubt "she came on to him," But yesterday you said that EJ "initiated" the .kiss. All of us who support EJ in this Ejami stalemate have ambivalent feelings about how much our "hero" is to be blamed, don't we? I'm still on EJ's side until something happens to change my mind...

Yup! Abigail sure did have her hands all over him, teasing him, feeling him, touching him,telling him who wouldn't want to you know with you! She got him right in the ego. Ej's soft spot the little vixen!! Abby knows he's Sami's man so hands off little girl!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”