Show your support for EJ!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sonnyhat127

Re: Show your support for EJ!

Postby sonnyhat127 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote sonnyhater127:
Quote Shirleta: I'm not condoning what EJ has done with Abigail; however,he has shown his love to Sami in every possible way. From buying her expensive jewelry, to cleaning up her mess at the river, to promising to stick by her side and support her, these are tangible things... but Sami is still calling the shots, won't agree to marry him. So I have to give EJ permission to have his little fling which may be a wake-up call for Sami.

We have a couple we are friends with that are the real life EJAMI , she is manipulative, controlling, and down right nasty to him. She is also withholding sex from him. The funny thing is ALL the women in the circle of friends say even though cheating is wrong they would not blame the real life EJ is he cheated.

Still cheating doesn't solve anything..

You are right.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Quote daysforever:
Quote stjarna:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote sonnyhater127:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote Shirleta: I'm not condoning what EJ has done with Abigail; however,he has shown his love to Sami in every possible way. From buying her expensive jewelry, to cleaning up her mess at the river, to promising to stick by her side and support her, these are tangible things... but Sami is still calling the shots, won't agree to marry him. So I have to give EJ permission to have his little fling which may be a wake-up call for Sami.

That's true, and one of the reasons to forgive him is I don't believe this fling with Abby was planned. He ended up making a bad choice, and he'll pay for it like he always does...... I just hope the price isn't his releationship with Sami!

I don't think the affair was planned, but I think he was attracted to her before the affair started. I think the shrieking shrew Sami finally broke him. She treats him like crap.

EJ said it himself, that he was a bit down when Abby came on to him. I guess he missed Sami terribly, and needed what he thought at the time was a substitute..... I think Sami is better now than she was a couple of weeks ago...

EJ thought- right- the girl wants me- I will have a bit of fun...she is reasonable (LOL!!) -- no one need know...cos she is a Horton and she would keep it to herself- LOL- cos this is Salem and madness occurs!
He knows very well the way Samantha is and when it comes to her family and how unpredictable she is...and that she could be difficult - and Samantha is his Achilles' heel...yet...now he will pay the price of his carelessness! ~)

Look, what happened between EJ and Abbey was momentary lust, pure and simple (at least on EJ's part). For Abbey, it was lust, but not so pure and simple. To bad that Dad, Jack, isn't around to explain to her what is love and what is lust.

I disagree. I think there was an attraction there not just lust. I don't think he loves her yet. I can't to see how this Ben character plays out in all of this. My perception is he is tired of the shrieking shrew.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote Rosieroserson: I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

Yes, Rosie, Abby has been "crushing" on EJ for a while. And no doubt "she came on to him," But yesterday you said that EJ "initiated" the .kiss. All of us who support EJ in this Ejami stalemate have ambivalent feelings about how much our "hero" is to be blamed, don't we? I'm still on EJ's side until something happens to change my mind...

I was using the wrong word, fadingrose!
Today I actually watched the whole thing on YouTube, and as far as I can see he's playing her big time!!!! At least I hope that's what's happening!!!
He sure got excited and didn't push her away more than twice, and I don't really know how to react to this...... Someone mentioned it could just have been Abby's dream, and that it didn't happen in real life!!!! What about a third theory..... Could EJ have an imposter? Maybe Stefano locked the real one up in the Dimera dungeon?!?!?!? 8)

How should we go about getting our Ejami back? Do we need to kiss, kick or scream..... :D

All 3! :)

Consider it done..... In writing.... :-)

You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:49 pm

Quote sonnyhater127:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote Rosieroserson: I watched the Ejabby interaction yesterday on YouTube, and you could tell Abby wanted his attention. She's definately having a crush on EJ, and I believe she's going to start stalking him like she did with Austin. Yes EJ kissed her... but only when she came on to him....

Yes, Rosie, Abby has been "crushing" on EJ for a while. And no doubt "she came on to him," But yesterday you said that EJ "initiated" the .kiss. All of us who support EJ in this Ejami stalemate have ambivalent feelings about how much our "hero" is to be blamed, don't we? I'm still on EJ's side until something happens to change my mind...

I was using the wrong word, fadingrose!
Today I actually watched the whole thing on YouTube, and as far as I can see he's playing her big time!!!! At least I hope that's what's happening!!!
He sure got excited and didn't push her away more than twice, and I don't really know how to react to this...... Someone mentioned it could just have been Abby's dream, and that it didn't happen in real life!!!! What about a third theory..... Could EJ have an imposter? Maybe Stefano locked the real one up in the Dimera dungeon?!?!?!? 8)

How should we go about getting our Ejami back? Do we need to kiss, kick or scream..... :D

All 3! :)

Consider it done..... In writing.... :-)

You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?

To me Ejami is over when Ali is leaving...... I don't think I want a Sami recast because Ali is Sami to me..... she's also got an amazing chemistry with James. I think it's going to take a lot of work to find an equal...

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Where is EJ? They don't actually expect me to watch on his days off...do they ?)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Quote flightygirl: Where is EJ? They don't actually expect me to watch on his days off...do they ?)

You just want your daily dose of hunkiness :D :)) ?)
I guess James' trying to regain mental balance by meditating after the recent Abby-almost-boinking gate :D

MYA0502

Postby MYA0502 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 pm

You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?[/quote]

I am a huge EJAMI fan and I think there are very few couples in daytime past and present who had chemistry the way these to do. Its not something that they have to work at its palpable it obvious when they are in the each others presence that Sami and EJ love and want to be together.

I wont say a recast wouldn't work, you can look to Beth Raines and Phillip Spaulding from GL, there were recast with those two characters and it worked.

Also Ryan and Vicky from AW one of my favorite if not favorite all time couple and they switched Vicky's and it worked but it took the right actress. Replacing Sami would be hard and they couldn't do it right away, they would have to wait and allow some time to pass until the right scenario came up that the fans could accept a recast.

I love AS but I think Sami is a much needed character and I could accept EJAMI with another actress. I am wishing that this is just a break for AS maybe 6 months and then hopefully she will come back.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Quote MYA0502: You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?

I am a huge EJAMI fan and I think there are very few couples in daytime past and present who had chemistry the way these to do. Its not something that they have to work at its palpable it obvious when they are in the each others presence that Sami and EJ love and want to be together.

I wont say a recast wouldn't work, you can look to Beth Raines and Phillip Spaulding from GL, there were recast with those two characters and it worked.

Also Ryan and Vicky from AW one of my favorite if not favorite all time couple and they switched Vicky's and it worked but it took the right actress. Replacing Sami would be hard and they couldn't do it right away, they would have to wait and allow some time to pass until the right scenario came up that the fans could accept a recast.

I love AS but I think Sami is a much needed character and I could accept EJAMI with another actress. I am wishing that this is just a break for AS maybe 6 months and then hopefully she will come back.[/quote]

I asked because rescans on other shows have not worked. I am not a Sami fan so I hope they don't recast and AS stays away. I respect that you like her though.

People are saying DOOL won't survive without Sami but I think it will. Now if JS leaves then it's over for DOOL.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:01 am

Quote sonnyhater127:
Quote MYA0502: You can write all the letters you want but with AS leaving the show even if you get EJAMI it will be short lived. Would you still like EJAMI with a recast?

I love AS but I think Sami is a much needed character and I could accept EJAMI with another actress. I am wishing that this is just a break for AS maybe 6 months and then hopefully she will come back.

I asked because rescans on other shows have not worked. I am not a Sami fan so I hope they don't recast and AS stays away. I respect that you like her though.

People are saying DOOL won't survive without Sami but I think it will. Now if JS leaves then it's over for DOOL.[/quote]

I agree. If James Scott leaves it's over!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”