ERICOLE

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lastry

Re: ERICOLE

Postby lastry » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Quote lastry: Nicole confesses her love for Eric on January. 20 and the truth about her relationship with Daniel. I think the adventure is to clear Eric name still I hope no romance between them because that is not love story for Eric and Nicole to have secret or confession they solstice together

Sorry Nicole will not want to admit she slept with daniel

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Stop the Press People!!!!! Wow this is going to be a new love story in the making! I love that they are taking this slowly with ERICOLE! We all know that Eric should pick being with Nicole and leave the priesthood, you know he loves her too much! And she also in return! He hates seeing her with anyone else and he completes her. They are each others first loves and never got the full chance of being together. Who knows if it will always work but it is right now! Yes he has a difficult decision but the power of love may just win this time! This is going great for once in Ericole, unlike are EJAMI that is being destroyed by Abby's new obsession with EJ! He only did it to protect Sami! But now we have trouble!!
So Now I'm only looking forward to the love story of eric and nicole! :) The part that sux is that its the soaps so everything is slow and drawn out to keep you watching!! :))

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:28 pm

She slept with Daniel a long time ago! Not after falling in love with eric again! only Brady and Vargas and she told eric that! Hopefully ericole will always be honest with each other and make this love story different! Guess we'll see!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”