EJ and Abigail????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Shirleta

Re: EJ and Abigail????

Postby Shirleta » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Quote Benuzzled: Let's be real - EJ and Samantha would never be a couple in the real world. They are so physically mismatched - I know it's just a soap, but It's hard to accept them as a couple because I see Sami as an unattractive, bulky, corn-fed Midwesterner who certainly wouldn't attract the likes of a guy like EJ. Ridiculous. The writers are doing well to have him move with someone more believable, who is at least as pretty as he is. I think Abby is a cutie and a fine choice! I love it! :)

Thanks for the post. You said everything I have always felt about Sami, and said it very well. Nichol is more EJ's type. Sami really goes more with Lucas and I don't even see her with Rafe.

ShawnaA

Postby ShawnaA » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Quote dazgonby: Such a huge disappointment.

Well....I was hopeful there wouldn't be much to it but I was wrong. I turned off the episode once I read that they actually do have sex which is a first because I always watched every episode that EJ was in, because of how much I love this character. I think all us EJamis knew it would only be a matter of time before the writers did this to us yet again. I realize Sami has kept pushing him away but that is no excuse. They have wrecked EJ for me.

mille

Postby mille » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Abigail and Elvis! Game, set and match! :)

janlee

Postby janlee » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm going to be sick.

SassyStrawberry

Postby SassyStrawberry » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Quote Dakota 4762: Considering Sami isn't giving him any and she has been stressing him out to the max, with this Nick thing. He just needs a good release.... just saying :-) :-)

I have to agree with you on this... :D

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Quote Sunlover127: Please do not create a romantic involvement of any kind between Abigail and EJ!!! It seems Abigail is somewhat taken or smitten with the older, more mature, smooth and gentlemanly EJ. I think Abigail is still reeling from the loss she feels for Chad which I think she loved more than she will admit to anyone, even herself. Please let EJ and Sami be together!! They can be the solid couple that is lacking on DOOL.

I AM SO SICK AT THE SHOW TODAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE JUST A KISS, THEN THAT TRAMP HAD TO KEEP GOING AFTER HIM, WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE SAMI AND EJ TOGETHER , WE HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG, AND WHEN IT GETS TO ALMOST THERE THEY HAVE TO DO THIS, SO MAD , IF THEY BREAK UP SAMI AND EJ AND PUT HIM WITH ABBY I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW, SICKENING ,SAMI AND EJ SHOULD BE THE NEW BO AND HOPE OF THE 80'S, I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW FOR THIRTY YEARS OR LONGER, BUT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, I HOPE SAMI FINDS OUT AND BEATS BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER, NOW I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT CHEATING LYING EJ,,AND HE WAS MY FAVORITE , THEY ARE RUINING HIM LIKE THEY DID BO, IF HE REALLY LOVED SAMI HE WOULD DEMAND SHE MAKE A CHOICE OR BREAK UP, NOT GO BEHIND HER BACK AND CHEAT WITH THAT LITTE NASTY THING, SHE DID THE SAME OT AUSTIN , ABBY IS NOT AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL LIKE SHE ACTS, NEVER DID LIKE HER, IF THEY GO THIS ROAD I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Quote flightygirl: Sami is going to KILL BOTH of them! Who will help her cover up their murders?

lol! :-)

janlee

Postby janlee » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm

I totally agree. They have ruined Ej for me.

lulujaz

Postby lulujaz » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 pm

I can't wait till her sanctimonious Holy Horton Highness Jen Jen find out what her equally sanctimonious little mini me has been up to. (Don't these two twits ever work? Annie M has a point.) Princess Dervereaux has twice gone after men that were taken. (Remember Austin?) And now she's boinked both DiMera bros.. I see a baby on the way. EJ gonna have some 'splanin' to do. It's damn good soap.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Quote summerwind.janis:
Quote Sunlover127: Please do not create a romantic involvement of any kind between Abigail and EJ!!! It seems Abigail is somewhat taken or smitten with the older, more mature, smooth and gentlemanly EJ. I think Abigail is still reeling from the loss she feels for Chad which I think she loved more than she will admit to anyone, even herself. Please let EJ and Sami be together!! They can be the solid couple that is lacking on DOOL.

I AM SO SICK AT THE SHOW TODAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE JUST A KISS, THEN THAT TRAMP HAD TO KEEP GOING AFTER HIM, WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE SAMI AND EJ TOGETHER , WE HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG, AND WHEN IT GETS TO ALMOST THERE THEY HAVE TO DO THIS, SO MAD , IF THEY BREAK UP SAMI AND EJ AND PUT HIM WITH ABBY I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW, SICKENING ,SAMI AND EJ SHOULD BE THE NEW BO AND HOPE OF THE 80'S, I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW FOR THIRTY YEARS OR LONGER, BUT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, I HOPE SAMI FINDS OUT AND BEATS BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER, NOW I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT CHEATING LYING EJ,,AND HE WAS MY FAVORITE , THEY ARE RUINING HIM LIKE THEY DID BO, IF HE REALLY LOVED SAMI HE WOULD DEMAND SHE MAKE A CHOICE OR BREAK UP, NOT GO BEHIND HER BACK AND CHEAT WITH THAT LITTE NASTY THING, SHE DID THE SAME OT AUSTIN , ABBY IS NOT AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL LIKE SHE ACTS, NEVER DID LIKE HER, IF THEY GO THIS ROAD I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW

I have watched DOOL for over 40 years and I too am finished with this crappy show. Today was the last straw and I turned the show off, there isn't any couple worth watching on the show they all stink now that they have ruined EJAMI and ruined EJ putting him with that nasty tramp Abby. I have never liked the Abby character and now I dispise the b***h. Goodbye DOOL.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”