EJ and Abigail????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
r8owngal

Re: EJ and Abigail????

Postby r8owngal » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:57 pm

I thought the kiss today was hot and I want to see more

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Quote ShawnaA: Did everybody see the same show I did today? EJ is totally playing her, you could see his mind was working the whole time. He is doing what he has to to keep her quiet and probably wouldn't have kissed her if she didn't make that comment. It was at that moment that she said that any woman with a pulse would...that he realized he had to do what he had to do. As much as I hated it, I don't think it will amount to much in the end.

That was my impression too

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Quote ShawnaA: Did everybody see the same show I did today? EJ is totally playing her, you could see his mind was working the whole time. He is doing what he has to to keep her quiet and probably wouldn't have kissed her if she didn't make that comment. It was at that moment that she said that any woman with a pulse would...that he realized he had to do what he had to do. As much as I hated it, I don't think it will amount to much in the end.

Being one of those depending on generous fans posting on the internet, I haven't seen anything else than the preview..... And what you just said, actually crossed my mind....I choose at this stage to believe that what was meant to 'save' Sami ended up as a terrible mistake!! I haven't seen any signs before this happened that EJ was into Abby..... Still Abby isn't going away, she'll open her big, fat mouth.... and EJ must come clean to Sami... The only women that he loves!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:20 pm

You can tell he was thinking really fast and than they kissed. 8) I can't say it was one of EJ's wisest moves but if it works and Abby doesn't go to Hope, all is well.

TrulymadlyRose

Postby TrulymadlyRose » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 pm

The different takes on this pairing is interesting and worthy of commenting. Isn't that the great thing about soaps and non-reality?

I repeat, I am an EJAMI fan but heck, seeing EJ steam up gets my attention even if its without Sami. Abigail is her mothers daughter (totally unlikeable) but what a great totally out of the ballpark storyline this is!!!! And Yes, let's hope its just for the sake of 'saving' Sami (who really doesn't deserve it)

And the bonus is......................Jenn might flip her lid :D :D :D

Benuzzled

Postby Benuzzled » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Let's be real - EJ and Samantha would never be a couple in the real world. They are so physically mismatched - I know it's just a soap, but It's hard to accept them as a couple because I see Sami as an unattractive, bulky, corn-fed Midwesterner who certainly wouldn't attract the likes of a guy like EJ. Ridiculous. The writers are doing well to have him move with someone more believable, who is at least as pretty as he is. I think Abby is a cutie and a fine choice! I love it! :)

lilie

Postby lilie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: This is obviously more complicated than I thought in the first place!?
It seems like EJ tries to stop Abby from telling Hope about the fake texts from Nick, to save Sami. And I guess it's the way the 'rescue operation' is done that causes a major dilemma later. Well, we're lucky if EJ just kisses her.... I kind of suspects there'll be more than that. Maybe things get a little out of hand because EJ after all was deeply hurt by Sami :(

Oh, this is just too funny...for words.. :-)

Forgive me for laughing but EJ way to go buddy, I alway knew you were a "DECEIVING" S*****B

That why she should have stayed with Rafe, he would NEVER cheated on her... how very tragic.. ;(

Soapbaby71

Postby Soapbaby71 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:40 am

Quote dazgonby: If Ej has to have a fling with Abby to "make Sami jealous" then he doesn't love her as much as everyone thinks.
Because jealousy is not the way to show someone their love and having a fling no matter how small doesn't scream love to me.
All he needs to do is come clean with Sami...she loves him and just wants to hear the truth from Ej...she knows he lied...really is that too much...not really...not to make these 2 find their way back....if it is not too late already %(

IMO, EJ has to be the center of someone's world. Who better than Silly Abby. Funny, how she always infatuated with someone else's man. Abby is just trash, living in a good neighborhood. Sami can't be blamed for this one.

wolviesgirl

Postby wolviesgirl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:32 am

Quote lilie:
Quote Rosieroserson: This is obviously more complicated than I thought in the first place!?
It seems like EJ tries to stop Abby from telling Hope about the fake texts from Nick, to save Sami. And I guess it's the way the 'rescue operation' is done that causes a major dilemma later. Well, we're lucky if EJ just kisses her.... I kind of suspects there'll be more than that. Maybe things get a little out of hand because EJ after all was deeply hurt by Sami :(

Forgive me for laughing but EJ way to go buddy, I alway knew you were a "DECEIVING" S*****B

That why she should have stayed with Rafe, he would NEVER cheated on her... how very tragic.. ;(

Have you forgotten sometime ago that Rafe was in love with Carrie and Carrie was in love with Rafe, and this was when Rafe was still married to Sami. They did not sleep together, but they did kiss. Sami found out about it, So Rafe is not as saintly as you think he is.

wolviesgirl

Postby wolviesgirl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:32 am

Quote lilie:

Have you forgotten sometime ago that Rafe was in love with Carrie and Carrie was in love with Rafe, and this was when Rafe was still married to Sami. They did not sleep together, but they did kiss. Sami found out about it, So Rafe is not as saintly as you think he is.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”