Wardrobe Question!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JayM

Wardrobe Question!

Postby JayM » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi Guys, I'm a huge fan of Days and I'm new to the site! I started watching the show with my GF and was wondering if anyone knew what jacket Father Eric is wearing in the last few episodes! It's the grey leather one that has a button clip thing at the neck, if anyone knows can you please tell me? I love it and absolutely want to buy it!

Thanks so much,
jay!

Lady Tiny

Re: Wardrobe Question!

Postby Lady Tiny » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:45 pm

I'm not sure what brand of jacket it is, but it IS cute! Have you noticed that quite a few of the characters have worn similar jackets recently? Must have been a sale!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Jay- if you noticed - EVERYONE is sporting leather in some way or another (Sami's maid of honor dress was black leather) Nicole has had several leather jackets on, Sami had leather pants and a top on yesterday- Hope had leather pants on yesterday too.

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 am

on the left hand side of the page is Navigation. Click on FAQ and go from there.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 am

Most likely SOD will have a bit about the leather jackets that everyone is sporting lately.

I love Sami's crap yesterday. She really has looked great lately.

I'm sure too if you tweeted Greg Vaughn he would tell you. Lately the cast has been tweeting a lot. ‏@greg_vaughan

Return to “Days of Our Lives”