daniel and jennifer

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
danniferfan4life

Re: daniel and jennifer

Postby danniferfan4life » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:29 am

DANNIFER!!!DANNIFER DANNIFER DANNIFER!!!DANNIFER!!!!!!DANNIFER DANNIFER!!!!!!!DANNIFER!!!!!!!! :)) :)) :)) :) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:56 am

Ejami has had just as many, but much more break ups & get back together than dan & jen & their stuff is looking forced these days. In the poll's, Jen is winning over nicole big time!!! Jen has not only won over nicole once, but twice. Even if they put dan & nicole together, i know for sure Jen won dan in the poll's, but voting doesn't always make that person the winner when it comes to dool. There were votes for anne & theresa not to become a team, but they teamed them up anyway. I watch the show for dan, jen, maxine & maggie. Splitting up dan & jen for

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 am

Sorry for adept posts, but phone wouldn't let me start over, is the reason for all posts, i have to get it all out.!! Splitting up dan & jen for good, leaves me no choice but to quit watching cause they don't show maxine & maggie enough for me to continue to watch, but at this time, i am still watching to see how all this long, dragged out drama is going to pan out, once the truth be told.!!!

clear sky

Postby clear sky » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:23 am

I love Daniel and Jennifer - Hope they are back together soon. Also would love to see Nicole and Eric connect.

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm

I was rooting for this couple, but Jennifer's holier than thou attitude towards Daniel lately has changed that!! Daniel deserves better!!! It's a crying shame that Daniel and Nicole aren't a couple for real because she truly appreciates him and they both has the up most respect for each other!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”