Rafe and Jordan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Hollow Tree

Re: Rafe and Jordan thread (NO BASHING)

Postby Hollow Tree » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Thank you, Axl Rose for starting this thread.

Is it okay to talk about spoilers related to our couple?

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 am

Quote Hollow Tree:
Quote SoapBox17: i'm totally on board with this couple. I'm hoping things heat up soon for them. But what i don't want is another triangle involving these two and sami..
as far as Kate is concerned, she needs to take stephano back or something.

I agree. I want Sami far away from these two. I wonder if the latest mess that Sami has gotten herself into with Gabi and Kate will eventually involve Rafe.

Hell hath no fury like a Kate scorned. I'm also hoping that Stefano will be back in her orbit...she is going to need him to keep herself out of prison.

so agree- Samantha away from this couple! They are cute!!!!And so natural- finally Rafe is interesting again!

:D

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote Hollow Tree:
Quote SoapBox17: i'm totally on board with this couple. I'm hoping things heat up soon for them. But what i don't want is another triangle involving these two and sami..

I agree. I want Sami far away from these two. I wonder if the latest mess that Sami has gotten herself into with Gabi and Kate will eventually involve Rafe.

Hell hath no fury like a Kate scorned. I'm also hoping that Stefano will be back in her orbit...she is going to need him to keep herself out of prison.

so agree- Samantha away from this couple! They are cute!!!!And so natural- finally Rafe is interesting again!

I'm 100% for this couple. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if Rafe is soon able to re-join the Salem P.D. he is not going to be the one to discover this mysterious secret about Jordan's past... We need a happy romance--if only until the next unpleasant "twist," which is bound to come along and mess things up....

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 am

Quote Hollow Tree: Thank you, Axl Rose for starting this thread.

Is it okay to talk about spoilers related to our couple?

Yes you guys are free and welcome to do so

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote Hollow Tree:

I know right

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:40 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote stjarna:
Quote Hollow Tree:

I'm 100% for this couple. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if Rafe is soon able to re-join the Salem P.D. he is not going to be the one to discover this mysterious secret about Jordan's past... We need a happy romance--if only until the next unpleasant "twist," which is bound to come along and mess things up....

I can still see Kate making trouble for our couple

Hollow Tree

Re: Rafe and Jordan

Postby Hollow Tree » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Loved the scenes with Rafe and Jordan today with Arianna Grace. :D I know I already said it, but Jordan brings out this side of Rafe I didn't even know existed. He is so laid back, funny and sweet.

Hollow Tree

Postby Hollow Tree » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Does anyone know if the new character that will be played by Mark Collier will have something to do with Jordan's past? It says that the new character will air sometime in December.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:26 pm

rafe and Jordan are so boring..... ~)

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 am

There is something sweet and tender about a Rafe and Jordan relationship, which means that it's DOOMED.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”