The new and improved Salem Police Department

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
samuelahj

The new and improved Salem Police Department

Postby samuelahj » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:15 am

It seems to me since the writers are in no way creative, that the Salem Police Department should now consist of all the children in the town of Salem.. The writers can't seem to write anything but to have the children find all the incriminating evidence that is always floating around the town in the hands of one of the toddlers... We've had Ciera with the incriminating photo of Kristen paying off the mugger, little Parker with the flashdrive of Kristen molesting Eric, and now, Theo finds Sami's earring.... I'm sure there are other cases, I'm just naming these most recent that come to mind....Who all is for a new and improved Salem P.D. ??????? ?)

dazgonby

Re: The new and improved Salem Police Department

Postby dazgonby » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Keystone Kiddies :-)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 pm

There is only two character that should be solving case the are roman and hope.and not those spoiled brat like ciara and parker and theo which should be acting like kids.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Quote samuelahj: It seems to me since the writers are in no way creative, that the Salem Police Department should now consist of all the children in the town of Salem.. The writers can't seem to write anything but to have the children find all the incriminating evidence that is always floating around the town in the hands of one of the toddlers... We've had Ciera with the incriminating photo of Kristen paying off the mugger, little Parker with the flashdrive of Kristen molesting Eric, and now, Theo finds Sami's earring.... I'm sure there are other cases, I'm just naming these most recent that come to mind....Who all is for a new and improved Salem P.D. ??????? ?)

ITA!!!! Thank You!! They write Hope, Abe and Roman about 3 lines a month.. Maybe because they're our vets and they can only write the FEW lines they give them, pimping their faves. ~)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:33 am

Dare we hope that Rafe may soon be well enough to re-join the force and maybe bring back some professionalism to this bunch of Keystone Cops? Surely he couldn't make it any worse. However, I hope his detective skills will not place him in a position to investigate Jordan and find something suspicious enough to mess up their growing relationship. We need a real romance--at least until the next "twist"!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”