Gabi leaving Days of Our Lives In December

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
kayhan

Re: Gabi leaving Days of Our Lives In December

Postby kayhan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kayhan:
Quote CGabriel510:
Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: She'll be seen into April. We don't know the story that far in advance. :)

SHe'll be seen into April, (or UNTIL April)??

Camila Banus said in an interview in SOD that her last day on set is January 14, 2014 so her scenes will air through May 2014 (probably May sweeps). I do not think they plan to recast the character. Will and Sonny will raise the baby.

GOOD!!! i want her gone can she take some people with her??!! :))

actually I was on the tv pulse poll and I can't believe how small of a cast Days has compared to the other soaps.

Yes, they do have a small cast compared to GH. Plus they lost so many of the younger ones already with more leaving in January.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 am

I am sssoooooo unhappy that Gabi, (aka Camilla Banus), is leaving. She added a lot of sassy and beauty to DOOL. I would have loved that Arianna Grace would have been Chad Dimera's baby. That would have tied EJAMI....my favourite couple...together FOREVER!!

TPTB sure did drop the ball on these two actors, characters.

Leaving who behind???? Abby, ugh, Jennifer, lately, ugh. Rafe, ugh.

I will miss Gabi!! :( :(

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote kayhan:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kayhan:
Quote CGabriel510:
Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: She'll be seen into April. We don't know the story that far in advance. :)

Camila Banus said in an interview in SOD that her last day on set is January 14, 2014 so her scenes will air through May 2014 (probably May sweeps). I do not think they plan to recast the character. Will and Sonny will raise the baby.

actually I was on the tv pulse poll and I can't believe how small of a cast Days has compared to the other soaps.

Yes, they do have a small cast compared to GH. Plus they lost so many of the younger ones already with more leaving in January.

I think that is why I have been enjoying GH so much more lately. I think they have a great ensemble. Days' cast is so small and unbalance young/old and male/female. It limits the possibilities of storylines. After Nick leaves there will be 2 straight men under the age of forty EJ and JJ. For straight women under the age of forty : Sami, Nicole,Abby and Jordan. Then there is the dreaded UGH Dannifer (don't get me started)!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote kayhan:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kayhan:
Quote CGabriel510:

I think that is why I have been enjoying GH so much more lately. I think they have a great ensemble. Days' cast is so small and unbalance young/old and male/female. It limits the possibilities of storylines. After Nick leaves there will be 2 straight men under the age of forty EJ and JJ. For straight women under the age of forty : Sami, Nicole,Abby and Jordan. Then there is the dreaded UGH Dannifer (don't get me started)!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Sorry for the dbl post. I also apologise because I forgot about Jeanie/Teresa!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Quote flightygirl: Sorry for the dbl post. I also apologise because I forgot about Jeanie/Teresa!

And men you forgot Brady and Eric. :)) I know Eric is still father. And well Eric is a dolt

And if rumor has it this Eve Donovan will be coming she is a blonde. Anyone know if she is interesting or is she like Abs, Gabs and Teresa

ldiablo

Postby ldiablo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:57 pm

:-) Good riddance I have hated her whiny azz from the first day she blackened Salems doorsteps. I will call it a christmas day present. I hope all the other crimes she has committ come out also!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:16 pm

I never like gabi i am so glad that she is leaving the show.

skobee

Postby skobee » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote kayhan:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kayhan:
Quote CGabriel510:

skobee

Postby skobee » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 pm

days of our lives need to stop the cussing.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”