EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Ok guys, we seem to be heading back to yet another Ejabby interaction this week. EJ and Abby talk about Jack.....again. .... So where is this going, do you think? Will EJ need a temporary distraction when Sami finally tells him what she's been up to ??????

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: Ok guys, we seem to be heading back to yet another Ejabby interaction this week. EJ and Abby talk about Jack.....again. .... So where is this going, do you think? Will EJ need a temporary distraction when Sami finally tells him what she's been up to ??????

toying! ~)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote Rosieroserson: Ok guys, we seem to be heading back to yet another Ejabby interaction this week. EJ and Abby talk about Jack.....again. .... So where is this going, do you think? Will EJ need a temporary distraction when Sami finally tells him what she's been up to ??????

toying! ~)

Could the real EJ Dimera please stand up!
Maybe the one at the mansion is an imposter 8)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:16 pm

EJ and Abby are clearly being molded into the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele of Salem, it is so obvious that Days wants their 50 Shades of Grey and they figure that with EJ being so much like Christian Grey being a dark grey area character being a DiMera and Abby being so much like Anastasia Steele being a goodie-two-shoes who essentially becomes a bad girl overnight being a Horton which is like the epitome of all things good then the writers will think they have something

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:28 am

Quote Axl Rose: EJ and Abby are clearly being molded into the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele of Salem, it is so obvious that Days wants their 50 Shades of Grey and they figure that with EJ being so much like Christian Grey being a dark grey area character being a DiMera and Abby being so much like Anastasia Steele being a goodie-two-shoes who essentially becomes a bad girl overnight being a Horton which is like the epitome of all things good then the writers will think they have something

I think you're right. I just hope this isn't the end of Ejami %(

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:31 am

Quote Axl Rose: EJ and Abby are clearly being molded into the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele of Salem, it is so obvious that Days wants their 50 Shades of Grey and they figure that with EJ being so much like Christian Grey being a dark grey area character being a DiMera and Abby being so much like Anastasia Steele being a goodie-two-shoes who essentially becomes a bad girl overnight being a Horton which is like the epitome of all things good then the writers will think they have something

I think what Abby did to Austin pretty much covers the bad girl overnight thing.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:15 am

Having read all three "Fifty Shades" books, I never saw Anastasia as a "goody-two shoes." Maybe naïve in various bedroom preferences, but hardly willing to completely surrender to Christian's S/M fetish. She was always smart and independent enough to set limits--and neither do I see her as becoming "a bad girl overnight." On the contrary, Abby seems to me just an opportunist who thrives on being a "poor me" character. And she's already been a "bad girl" and also annoying in the eyes of many of us. No way would I expect EJ to be attracted to her--even as a temporary fling.(I won't be surprised if the writers think differently!)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:48 am

Quote Rosieroserson:

I think you're right. I just hope this isn't the end of Ejami %(

I hope so too but with the writers I guess they want EJ and Abby Ejabby to be the Christian and Anastasia of this show if that even makes any sense

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Rosieroserson
Why do you hate EJ? I'm just curious...

I've never like the way he just zoned in on Sami when he initally came to town. He showed no respect for the fact that she and Lucas were in a relationship. Later when he gave her the choice of freeing Lucas from under a beam or rape, I began to depise him. The things he's said and done to both Sami and Nicole since then only add to my feelings about him.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote Lialovessoaps:
Rosieroserson
Why do you hate EJ? I'm just curious...

I've never like the way he just zoned in on Sami when he initally came to town. He showed no respect for the fact that she and Lucas were in a relationship. Later when he gave her the choice of freeing Lucas from under a beam or rape, I began to depise him. The things he's said and done to both Sami and Nicole since then only add to my feelings about him.

I see the words "he gave her a choice".....just sayin...

Please stop hurting my eyes with 8) and Sami's EJ!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”