EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: EJ and Abby, DOOL's Anastasia and Christian?

Postby mille » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Soft and warm, like a quiet storm, Abigail will become Mrs. Elvis DiMera. Lol, maybe on a winterly December night. New bride and an instant mom!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 am

Quote mille: Soft and warm, like a quiet storm, Abigail will become Mrs. Elvis DiMera. Lol, maybe on a winterly December night. New bride and an instant mom!

Wow, sounds intriguing and long term to me :D
Since Elvis seems to have enough on his Samantha plate at the moment, maybe we should ask for a cast of an Elvis twin brother ;)
With equal talents and charms, he could sweeten his way into Abby's chaste heart......,,,,, :D ....... Yey, I'll buy that in a heart beat...

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Is Ejabby turning into Brabby?!?!?
Or maybe Abbic????? Who is the mystery to be man Abby is connected to over the new year????

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 am

I hate the idea of Ejabby! I love Ejami they are perfect for each other! Miss self righteous, goody two shoes Abby deserves to be alone for now since Chad & Cameron weren't good enough for her! BARF! I would entertain the idea of her with Brady....but Elvis.....NEVER! Hated EJ and Taylor and it's like that again! 8)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:46 am

Quote Buffy.: I hate the idea of Ejabby! I love Ejami they are perfect for each other! Miss self righteous, goody two shoes Abby deserves to be alone for now since Chad & Cameron weren't good enough for her! BARF! I would entertain the idea of her with Brady....but Elvis.....NEVER! Hated EJ and Taylor and it's like that again! 8)

Maybe miss goody two shoes needs som guidance, to get rid of her self righteous image. EJ is Sami's man to eternity, some fans want Brady and Nichole to reunite...... then we're left with Eric...... maybe he could bring the right kind of salvation?

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Then it's confirmed! Or is it?
Spoilers for next week on Days Cafe say that "Abigail seems to have an eye on EJ". The spoilers also tell something about an unexpected kiss on NYE. Could it be them?

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:01 am

Quote Rosieroserson: Then it's confirmed! Or is it?
Spoilers for next week on Days Cafe say that "Abigail seems to have an eye on EJ". The spoilers also tell something about an unexpected kiss on NYE. Could it be them?

8)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:48 am

Quote stjarna:

8)

8) I so want to hurl!!

8) is no virgin......hurl!!

Won't be watching......hurl!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 am

It's not surprising that ABBY would have a roving eye aimed at EJ. But if he responds positively, I would be SO disappointed.(and disgusted.) If he wants a temporary break from Sami, please, writers, let it be with almost anyone but ABBY!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote stjarna:

8)

8) I so want to hurl!!

8) is no virgin......hurl!!

Won't be watching......hurl!!

If this really comes down to business, girls, we just know that hunk Dimera is Sami's beau now and 4 eva 3)
The fling'll never last and Abby'll just be a distraction....... until Sami understands what's going on and miss prude is crushed like a bug ;)
EJ's heart and soul belongs to Samantharr :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”