Custody Battle

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jen821

Custody Battle

Postby Jen821 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Coming Up!! Does anyone know what this is about? Concerning Lucas & Sami for Ally or
Gabi & Will over Ari? I can see why Lucas may not want Ally to remain at Stefano's house after this Wedding fiasco takes place. What happens if Gabi goes to NY to continue modeling? Will she take the baby? Maybe we will have two Custody Battles going on soon.

Axl Rose

Re: Custody Battle

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 pm

I would love for a custody battle to happen with Will & Gabi over Arianna

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I think custody battle is between Gabbi and Will over Ari. It has nothing to do with Lucas and Ali according to a recent interview by BD.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Quote Jen821: Coming Up!! Does anyone know what this is about? Concerning Lucas & Sami for Ally or
Gabi & Will over Ari? I can see why Lucas may not want Ally to remain at Stefano's house after this Wedding fiasco takes place. What happens if Gabi goes to NY to continue modeling? Will she take the baby? Maybe we will have two Custody Battles going on soon.

Is this an actual SPOILER? If so, I wish you had included that in the heading for this thread. Some of us don't always want a look-see into the future, so if we know the message is a Spoiler, not speculation, we could decide to wait and be surprised. In the case of a "Custody Battle," of course, it's easy to predict that one (or two?) is coming. We know that Lucas wants Alli out of the mansion--and that if Gaby moves away, with or without Nick, there will likely be a Gabi/Will battle over Ari.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”