Wondering/Hope-ing

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Wondering/Hope-ing

Postby mama rosa » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Do you think the new guy coming to Days Mark Collier could be a new guy for Hope?...He seems about the right age, kinda has Bo's look to him,...He could be ex-military,coming into the SPD,as a new career? ...

Talk later,off to work!
Have a Great Day! ;)

flightygirl

Re: Wondering/Hope-ing

Postby flightygirl » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:44 pm

They still have to take care of the elephant in the room (BO)! I keep Hope-ing they do something with Hope too! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Quote flightygirl: They still have to take care of the elephant in the room (BO)! I keep Hope-ing they do something with Hope too! :)

They have to do something with Hope/Bope its been over a year that PR has been gone.

I don't know why its taking the writers this long to do something..... ~)

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote flightygirl: They still have to take care of the elephant in the room (BO)! I keep Hope-ing they do something with Hope too! :)

They have to do something with Hope/Bope its been over a year that PR has been gone.

I don't know why its taking the writers this long to do something..... ~)

Who can figure - maybe someone needs to introduce these writers to Bope! Do they STILL not realize what they meant to this show for nearly 5 decades (3 1/2 of them HUGELY successful until they quit writing for them)? Until they take care of that very ignored & neglected "elephant in the room" Hope can NEVER have a successful future - just the facts! The two as a pair were much too important to this show to gloss over and nobody can understand why Bo's absence has been swept under the rug. If the writers don't know them SOMEBODY needs to refresh them - obviously, they don't read the fans' comments in the mail or board comments!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 pm

I really believe that days of our lives will address bo absence.once that is dealt hope will have a successful future.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 am

Quote CindyHaskins: I really believe that days of our lives will address bo absence.once that is dealt hope will have a successful future.

I hope they resolve this important issue ASAP. It's been way too long and has angered a lot of loyal fans of not just SuperCouple Hope and BO--but of the now disjointed soap they have loved for so long. Shame on you, writers.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”