Brady needs to be revamped

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mellie1197

Brady needs to be revamped

Postby mellie1197 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 pm

I hope he falls off the wagon, goes to rehab and comes back better. All he does is fall in love, get engaged and deceived.

flightygirl

Re: Brady needs to be revamped

Postby flightygirl » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Quote mellie1197: I hope he falls off the wagon, goes to rehab and comes back better. All he does is fall in love, get engaged and deceived.

Usually his fiances just die! I don't think this one will.

Kurly-Jo

Postby Kurly-Jo » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 pm

I think he's getting what he deserves. He is so sad and dumb he doesn't need to be happy. Give him a ticket so he can get out of town.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 am

Quote mellie1197: I hope he falls off the wagon, goes to rehab and comes back better. All he does is fall in love, get engaged and deceived.

Wasn't his first love Chloe? Even if not, please bring her back to help him heal...

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:13 pm

I have to say that i don't see brady has dumb he just keep making terrible mistake like getting involve with kristen who is nothing but a liar to begin with.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: I have to say that i don't see brady has dumb he just keep making terrible mistake like getting involve with kristen who is nothing but a liar to begin with.

I think he should be absent for a while until the fog in his head clears up!
Brady, please do what it takes!!!! Even if it means putting on the collar your stepbrother eventually is foreced to leave behind!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote CindyHaskins: I have to say that i don't see brady has dumb he just keep making terrible mistake like getting involve with kristen who is nothing but a liar to begin with.

Brady, please do what it takes!!!! Even if it means putting on the collar your stepbrother eventually is foreced to leave behind!

Poor, pathetic Brady needs a lot of help. The most important lesson he needs is to think with his brain, not with some other body part.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 pm

IMO, Days Of Our Lives needs to be REVAMPED!! ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Poor, pathetic Brady needs a lot of help. The most important lesson he needs is to think with his brain, not with some other body part.

YES!!! Brady needs to HANG UPSIDE DOWN for a while and see if gravity will pull his brain back to it's upper/original body part.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Days of our lives cant be revamped because nbc has a say who the show hires has a headwriter and writers.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”