DOOL who do you like on the show?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunlover127

DOOL who do you like on the show?

Postby Sunlover127 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:45 pm

I love Sami, EJ, Victor, Maggie, Jennifer, Dr. Dan, Maxine, Nicole, Abigail, Hope, Marlena, Stefano, Kristen, Sonny, Chad.

I am "lukewarm" on Gabi, Kate, JJ, Brady, Eric, Rafe, Rafe's new therapist whatever her name is...really doesn't matter I am so indifferent about her.

I really don't like Lucas (never have never will), John Black (too old and corny as an actor), Teresa (just plain stupid and unbelievable), HR Ann (her behavior is unbelievable and would not be tolerated in a hospital, Chloe (yuck!), Chloe's mother (double yuck), Nick (triple yuck and creepy), and Will (hate to say this but I am happy he is leaving)!

allmylovingdays

Re: DOOL who do you like on the show?

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 am

Chad. I know he is gone but they have to recast. EJ and Chad's sibling relationship is needed

EJ, Samantha, Johnny, Sydney, Will, Sonny, Justin Ciarra, Theo, Abe(at times), Stefano, Anne, Maxine (when she isn't pimping surfer dude) and Allie and Kristen (but she too is leaving and it's needed at this juncture-she has overstayed her time)

The rest are too sanctimonious and smug -AND DEAR GOD HELP ME, but the rest of the year it's. Going to be hard to watch the groveling

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 am

EJ, Sami, Chad, Gabi, Nicole, Brady, Daniel, Victor, Maggie, Sonny, JJ because I think they are really good actors.

The rest are fillers IMO.

Word has it with 2015 coming, tptb will be bring back some old cast members who were on DOOL during the glory days!!

Celebrations coming!! Doing the happy dance.

Forgot Justin, he is great.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 pm

I love lucas,sami,hope,nicole,brady,eric,abby,will,sonny,
marlena,stefano,kate,maggie,jack jr,ej,daniel,theresa.

I cant stand rafe,gabi.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 pm

My favourites are EJ, Sami (ONLY when she is paired with EJ), Eric, Hope, Marlena, Kayla, Maggie and Victor

I also like Caroline, John, Sonny, Will, Justin, Daniel (not with Jenn), Nicole (when she is far away from EJ) and Brady

I detest Jennifer, Rafe, Lucas, Stefano, Anne, Theresa, JJ, Abby, Gabbie, Nick and Kristen

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:58 pm

1. Sonny
2. Sami, EJ, JOHNNY, SYDNEY, Allie (LOVE them as a family)
3. Maggie (LOOOVE the old Maggie, Not the new)
4. Nicole (just the past year, after I saw a "real life" special of her and her little girl. AND.. IMO, She's a great actress)
5. Hope & Ciara (they just need a good writer)
6. Maxine (W/O Pimping Dannifer. IMO, they're wasting her talent. I LOVE Maxine.
7. Jordan (Curious about her past)
8. VICTOR ( the best one liners ever. I swear, I think he ad libs.. I don't think Days has a writer that talented. ha)
9. ABE & THEO (they need a decent s/l.)

-WILL and CHAD.. (I'm going to miss TERRIBLY. Hoping their recast will be as good) :]
-Stefano.. (When he's NOT so D@mned evil! But when is he NOT evil? :-) )
Probably more.. just can't remember at the moment.

I DO have some DO NOT's!! haha ~)

OH YEAH!!! I LOOVE Kayla and Justin!!! (would rather see her son than Parker. JMHO ~) :] )

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm

In no special order...

Victor, Stefano, Nicole, Rafe, Lucas, Jordan, Kate

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 pm

I love John (hope he returns soon)and Marlana ,Hope and Bo,Caroline, Victor,Maggie, JJ, Daniel, Brady,Maxine, Sonny, Chad ,Will, Abigail, EJ, Sami, Nicole, Lucas, Chloe, Parker,Johnny, Allie, Theo, Abe,Cameron, Ciaria, Julie, Dough, Kate, Justine, Sonny, Stefano when he playing a good NoNo. Johnny, Cindy, and Rafe.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 am

Characters I Like:
EJ
Nicole
Brady
Eric
Kristen
Chad
JJ
Theresa
Anne
Victor

The characters I like in certain conditions:
Sami (When she is in EJ's orbit)
Rafe (When he's in scenes with Nicole)

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:10 am

Quote Sunlover127: I love Sami, EJ, Victor, Maggie, Jennifer, Dr. Dan, Maxine, Nicole, Abigail, Hope, Marlena, Stefano, Kristen, Sonny, Chad.

I am "lukewarm" on Gabi, Kate, JJ, Brady, Eric, Rafe, Rafe's new therapist whatever her name is...really doesn't matter I am so indifferent about her.

I really don't like Lucas (never have never will), John Black (too old and corny as an actor), Teresa (just plain stupid and unbelievable), HR Ann (her behavior is unbelievable and would not be tolerated in a hospital, Chloe (yuck!), Chloe's mother (double yuck), Nick (triple yuck and creepy), and Will (hate to say this but I am happy he is leaving)!

Hope - explains why I never watch anymore - they've wasted her talents, taken her down using her mainly for window dressing/propping, & destroyed this incredible character as well as disrespected what she (and Bo) brought to this show for 4 decades!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”