I absolutely cannot stand Jennifer Horton

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JeanLou

Re: I absolutely cannot stand Jennifer Horton

Postby JeanLou » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Agreed with all, I detest Miss Jenn-Jenn and love it when Theresa and Ann scheme to get her! I absolutely Abhor her with Daniel! It's disgusting! If he can't be with Nicole, than for God's sake bring Chloe back, Nicole needs a true friend and I loved Chloe and Nicole as buds. Chloe and Daniel with smokin' hot...I wish they have Jenn have her nervous breakdown and send her away to recover. However, I do like Abigail, it's not her fault her Mom is such a prissy puckerpuss.

lastry

Postby lastry » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Jennifer is not that bad, remember this is a soap opera she does the script she is given, fans cannot forget her with Jack who was too silly, she's good with Dan if they had better story line, in 2011 they were funny and had romance when they started to date.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:21 pm

I loved Jennifer and Jack- they were fun together- that was a real romance. she brought the best out of him and she was a fighter and believer that things can be good - and she was then sweet. And they had great adventures and it showed that someone like Jack who had great doubts about himself showed that he had a heart, and she saw how good it is, misguided but good.
With Daniel they made her and him bigger and better than anyone- they are always in the right and so perfect that actually is sickening and no wonder she got terribly disliked and that is what the current writers have achieved with this character. She got too prissy and and with a guy who is too superhero-like- and it just makes it worse!

They should never have put her back with Daniel in February and they should have given her a shot with that Liam guy...and a good sl with him and people wouldn't be so bitter and disliked this character so much!
They should end this Dannifer thing and make her more human and not always in the right and things will be better!!!!

;) :)

Catz12

Postby Catz12 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Quote TrulymadlyRose: I didn't think it was possible to hate that cow anymore but clearly I was wrong.

After last weeks Jen Jen Show, I'm disgusted that she is so focused on her bruised ego and stuff anyone else around her. Hope has been a long time fav of mine but her part in this 'cuz' pimping is nauseating. Ditto for Kayla.

A young girl, admittedly a foolish one, almost died overdosing and all we hear from the cow is 'how could he?"...well Jen Jen, I wish he really had. At least she is easy to look at, unlike you.

Unlike the Kristen/Brady storyline, it's going to be a nightmare when the truth comes out with Jen Jen's smugness..ugh!!!

Oh, and the hair and wardrobe are still an eyesore. I don't blame the stylists either...oooops >) >) >)

What I hear from all of you on this thread is evil talk about a charactor that has been with the show longer than most of you who have watched it. You keep blaming the charactor when it is the writers fault. I guess some of you don't remember that some of Deidre Hall's best work on the show was when she was in her 40's on the show so stop blaming the Jennifer charactor for what the show's writers write for her.

The mistake the show made was recasting the 'Eve' charactor. They should have brought back the original actor back along with Frankie. That was the great ole days that some of you don't know about that would have brought in some high ratings. Frankie and Jennifer had great chemistry.

Take a step back and stop bashing the charactor because if I remember correctly, this board does not allow bashing.

Catz12

Postby Catz12 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Quote TrulymadlyRose: I didn't think it was possible to hate that cow anymore but clearly I was wrong.

After last weeks Jen Jen Show, I'm disgusted that she is so focused on her bruised ego and stuff anyone else around her. Hope has been a long time fav of mine but her part in this 'cuz' pimping is nauseating. Ditto for Kayla.

A young girl, admittedly a foolish one, almost died overdosing and all we hear from the cow is 'how could he?"...well Jen Jen, I wish he really had. At least she is easy to look at, unlike you.

Unlike the Kristen/Brady storyline, it's going to be a nightmare when the truth comes out with Jen Jen's smugness..ugh!!!

Oh, and the hair and wardrobe are still an eyesore. I don't blame the stylists either...oooops >) >) >)

What I hear from all of you on this thread is evil talk about a charactor that has been with the show longer than most of you who have watched it. You keep blaming the charactor when it is the writers fault. I guess some of you don't remember that some of Deidre Hall's best work on the show was when she was in her 40's on the show so stop blaming the Jennifer charactor for what the show's writers write for her.

The mistake the show made was recasting the 'Eve' charactor. They should have brought back the original actor back along with Frankie. That was the great ole days that some of you don't know about that would have brought in some high ratings. Frankie and Jennifer had great chemistry.

Take a step back and stop bashing the charactor because if I remember correctly, this board does not allow bashing.

Catz12

Postby Catz12 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Quote stjarna: I loved Jennifer and Jack- they were fun together- that was a real romance. she brought the best out of him and she was a fighter and believer that things can be good - and she was then sweet. And they had great adventures and it showed that someone like Jack who had great doubts about himself showed that he had a heart, and she saw how good it is, misguided but good.
With Daniel they made her and him bigger and better than anyone- they are always in the right and so perfect that actually is sickening and no wonder she got terribly disliked and that is what the current writers have achieved with this character. She got too prissy and and with a guy who is too superhero-like- and it just makes it worse!

They should never have put her back with Daniel in February and they should have given her a shot with that Liam guy...and a good sl with him and people wouldn't be so bitter and disliked this character so much!
They should end this Dannifer thing and make her more human and not always in the right and things will be better!!!!

;) :)

You are so right. I really thought that Liam and Jennifer had a good chance of making it as a super couple but they ruined that idea and the same for John Black, they ruined his charactor and now he just pops up to tell Brady what to do. They should have kept him and Marlena together and had more of him on the police force doing undercover work. Bring his charactor back to what it once was. They need to use John Black for the greater good or let the charactor go. They are wasting his talent.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:50 pm

I am getting so tired of Jennifer it is time to put her one the backburner.also I think that it is time for hope to finally get a good frontburner storyline and a lot of airtime the she deserve.

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 am

Quote mauimama:
Quote DOOL Addict: :-) I do SO agree! I love the show DOOL, but must skip Jennifer's scenes. She is so holier than thou, has NO sense of humor and judges everyone. She is a miserable character, with old fashioned clothes and awful old style hair! She is not good enough for Daniel, expects only the worst from everyone and is obsessed with herself. She is tiresome and boring. Not that I object to an evil character, it is the Actress! She is a total bore.

I'm so happy that Dr Dan told her he needed a break, and yahoo- we have "evil" Eve in her face right now (I love it) I hope she runs ms prssy pants through a wringer and I don't care how she does it! And while she's at it (it has something to do with Jack) I hope she makes a HUGE play for Dr Dan and he has the hots for her and can completely shut Jenn out, once and for all! The ICING ON THE CAKE....... I believe that Sami will announce to the world that Abs and EJ were boinking, complete with sordid photos---- that should just about send ms holier than thou her royal hortness right over the edge.

Amen Mauimama and DOOL Addict. I used to like Jen back in the Day while she was with Frankie and Jack before Jack "died" the first time around. Maybe after being single for longer than a few weeks (she can't seem to let the sheets cool down) AND as you said finding out about her "perfect" little Abby and EJ, she will end up going bat s*** nuts like Laura Horton (her mother) and go away for a bit. Speaking of Laura she was was trip, bring her back as well as some more Horton's.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 am

We've made our point--so maybe it's time to tone down the hateful BASHING of Jen. We know by now that the writers are NOT paying attention (and neither are the so-called experts who do such a bad styling job on her.)

DOOL Addict

Postby DOOL Addict » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:46 pm

I don't want to tone down criticsm of Jennifer Horton (or the actress herself). The character thinks she should judge everyone, as though she knows all.
She has no style. Look at those little girl clothes and dated hair do. She is just humorless and I don't want to watch that woman anymore. If they would change the actress, I could tolerate her being so holier than thou.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”