Alison Sweeney on Ellen

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Matt

Alison Sweeney on Ellen

Postby Matt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 pm

wwwwww

Re: Alison Sweeney on Ellen

Postby wwwwww » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:32 am

Alison is on Ellen a lot usually to promote The Biggest Loser. I like Alison but I think she's happier on The Biggest Loser than she is Days. She promotes The Biggest Loser a lot more on Twitter than she does Days. I know some people say she uses Days as a safety net in case the biggest loser gets cancelled. I don't know if it's true or not but The Biggest Loser ratings are not that great so it may get cancelled.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:22 am

wwwwww Alison will be at the Day of Days this year. This is the first time she has made it so I'm excited and YES I WILL BE THERE!!!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote wwwwww: Alison is on Ellen a lot usually to promote The Biggest Loser. I like Alison but I think she's happier on The Biggest Loser than she is Days. She promotes The Biggest Loser a lot more on Twitter than she does Days. I know some people say she uses Days as a safety net in case the biggest loser gets cancelled. I don't know if it's true or not but The Biggest Loser ratings are not that great so it may get cancelled.

A little strange, isn't it?, that Alison would be promoting an NBC show ("Biggest Loser")on rival network ABC...

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: wwwwww Alison will be at the Day of Days this year. This is the first time she has made it so I'm excited and YES I WILL BE THERE!!!!

I heard she will be there. I think she's went to the event before I know she was suppose to be there last year but couldn't make it for some reason but I'm sure she will be there this year. I wish Eileen Davidson was going to be their but I think she has a charity thing she goes to every year and it's always the same time as the Days Event.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”