Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Postby mauimama » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 pm

will be killed....... does anyone have an educated guess as to whom that might be? (we know that Will is being re-cast, Chad, Cam and Kristen are all leaving but I didn't think they would "kill" any of those 3 -- I was hoping they'd bump off Nick -- that creep has always been slimy and sleazy and way too creepy for me and I hated it when they brought him back for another s/l.

wwwwww

Re: Rumors/spoilers suggest that a main character

Postby wwwwww » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Quote mauimama: will be killed....... does anyone have an educated guess as to whom that might be? (we know that Will is being re-cast, Chad, Cam and Kristen are all leaving but I didn't think they would "kill" any of those 3 -- I was hoping they'd bump off Nick -- that creep has always been slimy and sleazy and way too creepy for me and I hated it when they brought him back for another s/l.

I don't think it's any of the three you mentioned. This is just speculation but I think it's Bo. I know he hasn't been on but I think they are doing that so Hope can move on. I heard a rumor they are putting Hope and Rafe together but who knows. I like Nick he's suppose to be the smartest person in Salem and is a genius so they can do a lot with his character if they take time to write for him. He beat Sami at her own game when they went to battle so I'm assuming they keep the character around.

gogo2005

Postby gogo2005 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

I wish and hope not to be bo .please not him

maja

Postby maja » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be Nick.Can't stand this weirdo sociopath. >)

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Quote maja: I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be Nick.Can't stand this weirdo sociopath. >)

Gabi is leaving and I think it will be her! Nick will kidnap her and the baby and she'll be crap, this leaves Will and Sonny to raise the baby!

I'm also afraid tptb might kill off Allie to giving Lucas that big SL. They already foreshadowed one of the kids getting hurt at the mansion!

mbfc3

Postby mbfc3 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Quote Buffy.:
Quote maja: I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be Nick.Can't stand this weirdo sociopath. >)

Gabi is leaving and I think it will be her! Nick will kidnap her and the baby and she'll be crap, this leaves Will and Sonny to raise the baby!

I'm also afraid tptb might kill off Allie to giving Lucas that big SL. They already foreshadowed one of the kids getting hurt at the mansion!

Wow, I really hope it's NOT a child! That would be just awful. Also, I'm not sure we could consider Allie a major character. I think the most likely possibilities are Gabi, since we know Camila Banus is leaving, or Bo. The latter would break my heart, but they really need to do something with Bo. He's been in limbo far too long. I really miss Peter Reckell, but apparently he's not returning.

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Quote mbfc3:
Quote Buffy.:

Wow, I really hope it's NOT a child! That would be just awful. Also, I'm not sure we could consider Allie a major character. I think the most likely possibilities are Gabi, since we know Camila Banus is leaving, or Bo. The latter would break my heart, but they really need to do something with Bo. He's been in limbo far too long. I really miss Peter Reckell, but apparently he's not returning.

I would love to see something done about Bo too! Hope needs a partner. I was also suggesting BOTH characters will die! Gabi.....the main character and down the road.....Allie too! This gives Lucas his big SL & A S a chance at an Emmy. I also see tptb ping ponging Sami between EJ & Rafe!

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 am

Quote wwwwww:
Quote mauimama: will be killed....... does anyone have an educated guess as to whom that might be? (we know that Will is being re-cast, Chad, Cam and Kristen are all leaving but I didn't think they would "kill" any of those 3 -- I was hoping they'd bump off Nick -- that creep has always been slimy and sleazy and way too creepy for me and I hated it when they brought him back for another s/l.

I don't think it's any of the three you mentioned. This is just speculation but I think it's Bo. I know he hasn't been on but I think they are doing that so Hope can move on. I heard a rumor they are putting Hope and Rafe together but who knows. I like Nick he's suppose to be the smartest person in Salem and is a genius so they can do a lot with his character if they take time to write for him. He beat Sami at her own game when they went to battle so I'm assuming they keep the character around.

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am

I hope it is not Bo. Please do not put Rafe with Hope???? I wish that they was not getting rid of anyone. It could be Nick or Kristen (they or both spinning out of control.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am

Quote 2Wildroses: I hope it is not Bo. Please do not put Rafe with Hope???? I wish that they was not getting rid of anyone. It could be Nick or Kristen (they or both spinning out of control.

I agree!! Please bring in someone NEW for Hope.

I listened to an interview with Bo a couple days ago. It was a GREAT interview, but it doesn't sound like he going to return. He's enjoying being a father, and that's great.

I have LOOVED Bo and Hope for SOO many years, and I don't see her with ANY of the actors presently on the show. But then, that's JMO. :]

Return to “Days of Our Lives”