Something you would like to see happen

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
CindyHaskins

Re: Something you would like to see happen

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:15 am

Will is gay and is in love with sonny its going to stay that way.i really love them has a couple.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:55 am

Quote CindyHaskins: Something else i would like to see happen is for hope to send ciara to boarding school where she belong.then bring back two of hope son like shawn and casted someone to play jt.

I think the worst thing to happen to Ciara would be to ship her off to boarding school. Poor kid is already mixed up and acting up because of her dad's mysterious absence and needs her mother now more than ever. Look what a mess JJ is now, after spending so many years away from his family!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:57 pm

I don't want see hope spend time with a spoiled brat like ciara who hasn't once shown her love and respect and kindnees toward her.

fordtruckman2001

Postby fordtruckman2001 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 am

I would like to see JJ sent to prison for everything he has done and while he is in prison him still be on the show getting a smack down everyday by the other inmates

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 am

Jack jr wont be sent to prison for everything he done.

nana2kc

Postby nana2kc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 am

Great idea. Bring back Shawn and JT. Maybe a good story would be to find out that JT was Hope and Bo's son after all. This new guy Mark Collier needs to be a new love interest for Hope. Not to come back as Bo, just a new guy.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 am

I read that Brady is going to fall off the wagon? He forgave Victor he is running around saying how much he hates Kristen so what makes him loose it? and wish he could loose himself into drugs or drinking? Does he start missing Kristen? will he resent Victor ?

I was totally surprised when he forgave Victor. THIS WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRADY. Him going back to the drugs well I expect him to end up in love with some skank soon and engaged he follows a pattern.

I was trying to find that one thread Brady is the dumbiest guy in Salem but couldn't find so I figured this one will have to do...on my speculation of Brady.

ldiablo

Postby ldiablo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 pm

>) I would like to see lil evil EJ get his head bashed in and dumped into the Salem river. Have two other people cover it up for the murderer. Leave so much evidance that even the idiot Keystone kops of Salem will be able solve! Oh and cancel Kristen DiMeras return ticket to Salem 4ever.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I read that Brady is going to fall off the wagon? He forgave Victor he is running around saying how much he hates Kristen so what makes him loose it? and wish he could loose himself into drugs or drinking? Does he start missing Kristen? will he resent Victor ?

I was totally surprised when he forgave Victor. THIS WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRADY. Him going back to the drugs well I expect him to end up in love with some skank soon and engaged he follows a pattern.

I was trying to find that one thread Brady is the dumbiest guy in Salem but couldn't find so I figured this one will have to do...on my speculation of Brady.

I think he goes nutso because he wants revenge and to find Kristen for said revenge. Psstt.... my speculation is usually wrong. LOL, I can't seem to guess the minds of TIIC at all :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 am

To be honest the one thing I would really like to happen is that Gabs would be exposed for this crime and what she did to the town by her faking being stalked.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”