Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer

Postby ej and sami » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 pm

All Maxine do is pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control she having nothing else to do. It shame the writers wasting Maxine character on pimping Dannifer 24 hours a day. I want to hear more about Maxine family and please writers give Maxine a men. She fun to watch when away from Dannifer pimping.

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Who else's tried of Maxine pimping Dannifer

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:56 am

Quote ej and sami: All Maxine do is pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control she having nothing else to do. It shame the writers wasting Maxine character on pimping Dannifer 24 hours a day. I want to hear more about Maxine family and please writers give Maxine a men. She fun to watch when away from Dannifer pimping.

She just doesn't STOP! :0

Maxine needs a life!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:15 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ej and sami: All Maxine do is pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control she having nothing else to do. It shame the writers wasting Maxine character on pimping Dannifer 24 hours a day. I want to hear more about Maxine family and please writers give Maxine a men. She fun to watch when away from Dannifer pimping.

She just doesn't STOP! :0
Even those of us who like Maxine's feistiness and sense of humor should concede that it is completely inappropriate to spread hospital gossip and involve herself in the personal problems of fellow employee(s) who are not even her subordinates! That is unprofessional--and can be annoying, even to a "friend" whom one wants to help.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:34 am

Maxine talk about Dannifer for 24 hours a day it don't make any sense it seems like she have nothing to do it always Dannifer. The writers need to give Maxine something to do what need to getting know more about her family. The writers should hook Maxine up with Abe. Maxine is much better off without pimping Dannifer the writers are destroyed her character it's a shame. Maxine can be good character on days when she not pimping Dannifer all the time.

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:59 am

I love Maxine, I never seen her do anything that was not professional. In a risky situation Dr. Jonas seems to call Maxine to work with him as a top nurse.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”