Old Cast Members

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
everlena1973

Old Cast Members

Postby everlena1973 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:05 pm

:) Don't you wish that you could bring back some cast members from the past that left and never returned. Or some of the ones who left, came back and then left again? Whom would you like to see grace the DAYS screen again? I for one would love to see Coolliopie Market and Eugene. As well as "Patch" Steve. My most favorite couple of all was Eve Donovan and Nick Corelli. That was just my start, any more ideas?

zuzu61

Re: Old Cast Members

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:15 pm

OH YEAH!!! Colliope & Eugene !!! :-) LOOVE them!

BO (of course) IF they'll leave Bo & Hope a HAPPY couple.
David Banning !!! (ONLY: Gregg Marx) Son of Julie.
Steve (Patch)

I'll add more later!

There's several I'd LOVE to see driving OUT of Salem. For Good! ~) :)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Bring back the teen adults from 2003 like shawn and belle and rex and mimi and cassie.

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Totally agree with ZUZU - David Banning - Hope's one and only nephew (odd as he is older than her). Would love to see Anna DiMera, Hattie - the Marlena lookalike, Nicholas Alamain, and my favorite - but NOT the last incarnation - Vivien and Ivan. Also, reaching way way back - Howie and Larry Welch. ONLY with the original actors.

everlena1973

Postby everlena1973 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:43 pm

I was really young back then, like six or seven, but I remember Larry Welch very well. I would like to see him back.

holdingonfordearlife

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:09 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Shawn and Belle...if it would
be the original two...Cooke and Storm!! And...bring
back JOHN BLACK and KEEP HIM ON THE SHOW!! :-)

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 pm

David Banning, great idea! Mike Horton. Shawn and Belle IF they are good recasts. Don't think the originals will return :( Vivian is ALWAYS fun, definitely her. And the original Ivan. Y'all gonna think I'm weird, but I would love to see Dr. Rolfe return.

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 pm

I had a gallery in Palm Desert, near Palm Springs - Dr. Rolf, in real life is incredibly charming. He and his wife are artists, we carried their artwork for a while. Amazingly nice people.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 pm

What about craig and nancy days of our lives need some humor to the show and celeste.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:03 am

Quote everlena1973: :) Don't you wish that you could bring back some cast members from the past that left and never returned. Or some of the ones who left, came back and then left again? Whom would you like to see grace the DAYS screen again? I for one would love to see Coolliopie Market and Eugene. As well as "Patch" Steve. My most favorite couple of all was Eve Donovan and Nick Corelli. That was just my start, any more ideas?

Bo (and Bope) but ONLY with decent, meaningful dialogue & story material about THEM - SHARING THE STAGE with the present popular, featured characters - and NOT as props for others' stories. Also, bringing them back to their "true" selves & not the ones taken totally OOC in the last decade or so! Since the present writers don't really know or care about them and ignore how valuable they were to DAYS for over 4 decades & what they could STILL bring to the show I can't see that happening, unfortunately! That would be MY choice, however, & would bring me back to the viewing audience in a heartbeat!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”