I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: I am sick of Salem kissing Daniel butt

Postby flightygirl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:00 pm

They even had EJ say to Kristen that they really owed Daniel for saving Chad! UGH!!!!! Make it go away!!!!!!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Quote maja: Looks like ST Daniel will have a new member to his growing fan club if the spoilers are correct. :| He is the male version of GH's Sabrina. ;(

Do tell maja! is it a younger girl (Theresa) or an older woman -- please tell!

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote mauimama:
Quote maja: Looks like ST Daniel will have a new member to his growing fan club if the spoilers are correct. :| He is the male version of GH's Sabrina. ;(

Hey mauimama! Spoiler**** Theresa is suppose to overdose when she's getting her groove on with JJ.JJ gets scared and calls Daniel.I'm hearing that Daniel will cover for JJ so he won't get into trouble. I think JJ will probably be the newest member since he sees all that ST Daniel is willing to do for him.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Quote maja:
Quote mauimama:

Hey mauimama! Spoiler**** Theresa is suppose to overdose when she's getting her groove on with JJ.JJ gets scared and calls Daniel.I'm hearing that Daniel will cover for JJ so he won't get into trouble. I think JJ will probably be the newest member since he sees all that ST Daniel is willing to do for him.

Oh - I see what you mean- I thought you meant that Saint Dan would go after some young thing or some older woman --

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Won't we ever see Saint Dan at least reprimanded for the unethical, immoral (and possibly illegal) acts he has committed--sleeping with all the women whose lives he has "saved," doctoring hospital paternity-related records, and according to this week's spoiler, covering up JJ's involvement in drugs and Theresa's overdose. --Oh, wait, I just realized that if Danny-Boy saves Theresa's life, she could turn out to be another notch on his seduction belt.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote fadingrose: Won't we ever see Saint Dan at least reprimanded for the unethical, immoral (and possibly illegal) acts he has committed--sleeping with all the women whose lives he has "saved," doctoring hospital paternity-related records, and according to this week's spoiler, covering up JJ's involvement in drugs and Theresa's overdose. --Oh, wait, I just realized that if Danny-Boy saves Theresa's life, she could turn out to be another notch on his seduction belt.

BRAVO!! I agree!! Will we ever?!?!
What is it with Daniel??

Last year it was another Character. (RH)
I can't remember if they focused in on one particular character in 2011. ???
Makes me wonder if they pick one each year and IF Dr. Dan will continue to be the "pet" of the year in 2014, or if they'll change.
IF so, who will it be??
Ridiculous..

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:46 pm

IS there anyone in Salem that's not Pimping Daniel????

For Victor and Stefano to PIMP anyone is outrageous.. :-) ~) 8) :-) :-) ~)

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 pm

I read that Daniel will sacrifice his relationship with Jennifer to protect JJ. I think he's going to let her believe that he actually had a relationship with Theresa.Oh, what a guy! >(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”